Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 27th October 2008

Morning troupers,

Pitch black and mighty chilly here today. I could have done with another couple of hours in the sack. Never mind, I am feeling positive today so that always helps.

LTG I really hope you have a better day today. I think you have been going through some tough times lately. Stay strong hun.

Oney, dont forget you are starting your walking programme today? I cant wait to hear how it goes.

Everyone have a wonderful day today and I'll see you later.

love Startingover xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Good morning SO...or in my case good evening. Still 10:15 pm here.

Keep up the positive thoughts.....I can feel them all the way here in the snow and cold!!!
    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Ruby, Warrior Princess, (O.K., in my case, Queen!) reporting in. Won't be back til tonight! Have a good'un, soldiers!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning everyone - it certainly is cold - I had to scrape the ice off my windscreen this morning. Think it was 4 degrees C. Car was all misted up inside, had to drive with the windows down to clear it!!!

I have a Skoda.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Boo!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Afternoon All.

Just quickly checking in to see how you all are before I head off to the solicitors in half an hour. Sun is shining here in Wallasey although still a bit chilly I might add. Been up myself since 4 o clock as couldn't sleep again. Started reading a book and smoking a fag (as ya do!) then watched Countdown would yo believe!!! Don't laugh my brain was suprisingly alert for 5 this morning!!. Bowed out of the thread early yesterday but had some great pm's waiting this morning wishing me well so thanks you know who you are!

I'll catch up properly later this afternoon.

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Cold here, too. All the dogs got up at 5 am. I couldn't get back to sleep. Fed all dogs, kitties, put dogs back out, and sat down to pay bills. Terrible shrieking at the back fence; Mother's dog was barking his fool head off at some other dog going by. Would not come when I called him. Had to go out there in my robe and catch the little devil and bring him in because his barking would wake the dead, and neighbors as well... Need to get all kinds of stuff together to take with me to talk to Mother's accountant. The financial stuff is all confused due to Mother's condition... Slowly getting things organized and straightened out...

OK, enough of that, I hope everyone has a good day...

Comment

Good morning everyone!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi all,
                  WOW, we have a nice crowd reporting already but i finally caught the thread before the "runaway period". LTG, Do you feel better today. I went and ate dinner last night when you and I were posting so I did send you an answer to you last post yest.
                  Oney, Walking program??? Spill
                  Hips, Good luck with the attorney/
                  Start, You talked about me getting an Iphone but I already have a Blackberry but I was so far up the mountains and in the canyon that the reception was not there. I can keep in touch on Blackberry, so I will next time I leave (to go to Atlanta). Son has computer also.
                  AK, You have such a tough problem going on w/ SD; I don't know what to say except that I support you in your decisions= I would be furious!!!!!
                  How are things with you Vlad? Rubes, I guess we'll see you Wed inbetween all your Dr obligations. I hope something good comes of all your appointments!
                  I have about 15 min before I have to dash. I have a nail appoint at 8:45a. KriggenBottom
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

WIP, Going thru some paper work shit today....you have so many added responsibilities! What a great, caring daughter you are! I hope you know that and give yourself proper credit!!
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

hello!

Okay, am not a regular posting here, but feeling like posting today.

Its about 7 pm here and shortly I'll be attending a marriage reception where booze would be flowing. I am sure I'll keep myself away from the poison.

All the best everybody.

Karmayogi
                      *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

I'll try to get nail photo and post later. HAve a great day everyone; I'll be back in a few hours. K

Comment

Hi There my PALS...old and new.Running around today finishing up prep. for our Vt. trip.We're leaving tomorrow.Gonna stop and visit with Rhonda Lenair while we are in the area. Feeling alittle guilty leaving my brother without my constant support.He's supposed to fly to Ky. to see his son in a school play on Fri.Hope he's well enough to go.His last Chemo. was tuff going..
                          Oney my sweet.Please be my walking police, when I get back.I really need someone to motivate me to do it daily.
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I have just been pricing homes in my old neighborhood in CA. I think I am going to have a heart attack...LOL!! Fifteen years ago, my ex and I paid $171, 000 for a home. Today there are 2 homes on the same block for sale. One is priced at $339,000 and the other at $389,000. We only paid $117,000 for the home we are in now, which we purchased in 2005. I best find husbo a REALLY good job in CA...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Welcome Doubter...Stay close
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X