Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need HELP.

Hi,
    i have been drinking since 17, im now 26. i dont drink as much but when i do on the weekends it gets worse. i have hurt my boyfriend, but most all lost his trust.

I need HELP, i know this cannot work overnight, but i need HELP..to stop alcohol period..

love
    amelia:l

I need HELP.

Welcome Amelia,
    You have come to the right place! Start by reading the book My Way Out , it is short, simple and effective. You can download it here or if you join as a subscriber you get a free copy when you join.

:welcome:
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I need HELP.

Hi Amelia-82,
      Just like to say :welcome: aboard here, you have come to the right place here you will get lots of support and the help you need, it good to see you have realize your drinking is getting worst at weekends. In time you will get the trust back. Like Deebee said download the book and get the supp's which will help you. keep posting and reading helps a lot to.

Wishing you al the best of luck, you can do this.

Take Care

Love
      Teardrop.x
      family is everything to me

Comment

I need HELP.

A million WELCOMES!!!

It takes a lot of time to heal the ones we hurt. I know from experience. It WILL get better, but as they say....Actions speak louder than words. I have worn my" I'm sorry's" out and "I will never drink again" to my husband. I have to PROVE to him how sorry I am by NOT drinking. Nothing good comes from drinking. EVER. Strange, but it takes a while for some, or at least ME to realize this. Just post here as much as you can and want. We are all in the same boat.

Best of luck to you.

Mich
        :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
        AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

I need HELP.

Welcome! You've come to the right place, lots of love & support found here!:l
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

I need HELP.

Hi Amelia-82 :welcome:

What everyone has posted is true. This is a family of loving and caring people. Read the book. Keep posting. Read the posts. Stay in touch.

It's nice to meet you. I started drinking at 16 and now am 47. You're much smarter than I was at your age. Good for you :goodjob:

Becoming :l
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I need HELP.

Welcome Amelia

I think it is fantastic when I hear of younger folk wanting to quit.

Keep posting :welcome:

Comment

I need HELP.

Hello and Welcome Amelia
                You have been given great advice already. You are never too young to get sober. Think of all the horror you could cut out of your future. I first quit drinking at age 28, and did not drink again until I was 39. Of course, I wish that I had never started again. I just had absolutely no coping skills at the time. It really makes a difference when you have a program. This a great place to be, stick around.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                X