AF Army October 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army October 28

It's just barely Tuesday, But I missed all day Monday, and will miss miss most of today to doctor appoinments. So, here I am for a few more minutes. No really bad news, no really good news on the medical front. Will explain more later if you like. My son had his first court appearance today in his divorce and custody hearings, and as a result, he's at home tonight, in his home, with his girls. He's scared, overwhelmed, worried. I have to be strong and SOBER for him now if ever. It takes a lot for a judge to tell a mother to pack her clothes and leave her home and children, so I will leave the rest to your imagination. Long physical, mental and emotional day. I know you'll be here for me tomorrow, and for that I thank you. It will help me be ther for him.:thanks:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

AF Army October 28

Although I am new here, I follow your posts religiously and want to say I am so very happy for your son. Your posts always help me alot. thanks for being here.

Comment

AF Army October 28

Hiya Rubes, prayers are with you and your son hun. You are doing great staying sober through all this. It must be doubly difficult going through this and health issues too. Let us know how you are going later and you KNOW we are here for you....always.

Welcome Lost, how are you doing today?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army October 28

Rubes...I will thinking about you with love and prayers!!!

Welcome Lost!!

SO you are not still up....or did you actually get some sleep!!!
        "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army October 28

Morning All- thinking of you Rubes, it is fantastic that you are there for him with all that you have going on too.
          Saying a prayer for you today.

Hi everybody else- cold windy day here in Spain- hope its better where you are!

Comment

AF Army October 28

Morning everyone!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army October 28

morning! God I love this phone:-)

Comment

AF Army October 28

Was drinking milk thistle tea and the bag burst. Ugh! I drank it all though like a good recovering alcoholic. LOL! Ugh! :yuk:

Hubby said to me when I was drinking it the other day, 'You just like to drink things that taste disgusting don't you!'
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army October 28

he is probably right !

Comment

AF Army October 28

good morning everybody.or good evening or goodnight to everybody ouside the uk
                    Day1 april 2nd 2012 DONE
                    Day 7 - April 8
                    Day 14 - April 15
                    Day 21 - April 22
                    Day 28 - April 29
                    Day 35 - May 6
                    Day 42 - May 13
                    Day 49 - May 20
                    Day 56 - May 27

Comment

AF Army October 28

Morning Notts!

Comment

AF Army October 28

startingover;453967 wrote: he is probably right !
                        I know he's right. I got diesel on my hand the other day whilst filling up my car, and I licked it off!!!???!!!!

VERY WRONG...

Comment

AF Army October 28

hi there notty! Welcome

Comment

AF Army October 28

worrying vladdsrs very worrying.....

Comment

AF Army October 28

Morning O2M!

Comment

Working...
                              X