Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army October 28

Thank you AK
    Well, guys I am really tired; going to take a nap now. I will catch up with you all in a few hours. Have a great day!
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army October 28

Lifting 1 cup of strength and courage to everyone today :cupajoe:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army October 28

Get some rest, Sea :H
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army October 28

LookingToGrow;454169 wrote: Lifting 1 cup of strength and courage to everyone today :cupajoe:
          I'll drink to that!!:l:h
          "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army October 28

Hi Troops and Welcome Notts,
            O2M, I will print off your post also; that is chock full of things to keep front and center for us all. I think I'll keep it with me in my purse so I can refer to it often.
            Hips, You sound So good. My hats off to you, mate. You are handling this mess exactly as you should. Spend ALL your time with the research and preparation and you will be very grateful that you did, in the end. We will all be here for you to listen and support you along the way.
            Rubes, Sorry for all your med probs but hopefully the end result will be a relief from the pain you are experiencing. I'm also happy about your son back in the house. Your DIL has really f++ked up, hasn't she.
            AK, You are up early today. Do you start baking your cheesecakes this early? Would it be too much to ask you for your pomagranate recipie; I would love to make that one for my dear friend.
            Hi to WIP, SO, LTG , Sea and Vald (I know I am missing someone). I am getting a nasty cold, I think. I am blowing my nose and have that congested feeling in my throat that feels a little sore. I guess all those kids over the weekend has some germs to spread around. Another beautiful "Indian Summer" day in Utah!
            Rubes, I believe you are coming up on 30 days on the 29th; is that correct, my lady? KriggenBottom
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army October 28

Welcome also to Lost! We're happy to have you join the Army!
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army October 28

Hi KriggenBottom! I hope you feel better soon :wings:
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army October 28

Right-O, Kriggens! Bye-the-bye, did you every say what type of g'baby you've selected, as in, MALE/FEMALE!? LOL
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army October 28

Okay, peeps. We have to have a celebration for Ruby tomorrow :h
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army October 28

Sea, Three percocets in one night; wouldn't that be quite a lot at one time?

Comment

AF Army October 28

WooooHoooooo! And I'll be here! I missed my B/D, with Sea. Also, how's the dilation going, Sea?
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army October 28

LTG, Any luck on the real estate front in CA? How is the market for selling your house in TX?

Comment

AF Army October 28

Rubes, I'm having a little girl baby. The baby already weighs and estimated 8 lbs, but the Dr won't induce until she weighs approx 10lbs. Ugggg! DIL is still on bed rest. What a difficult thing to endure....it has been almost 16 weeks on her back!

Comment

AF Army October 28

Oney,
                              Percocets are pain meds....downers.

Comment

AF Army October 28

DANG!!!! Is he a Sadist????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X