Leaving for VT.visiting Lenair....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well today we leave for Vt. and it is FRIGGING SNOWING up north.My Florida (thinned blood) isn't used to the cold and I am sure that Hubby has forgotten how to drive in the snow.It's been so many years here in a tropical climate.Now if I can just find my mittens and warm scarf.Hubby bought a Tartan wool scarf the last time we were in Scotland and I was laughing that he would never use it.He's the one laughing now.
    I am excited about visiting Rhonda and Barry Lenair.I see them on Thurs. morning.They seem so sweet and genuine.I plan on running (not walking, running)to them if I ever drink again.I'll give you all details of the place when we get home.
    The weather channel says that there is a 3 hr. delay at NYC airport, so I'll pack another book to read.There goes my dream of picking apples and walking in the autumn leaves.I will have to reprogram my thoughts to how much fun it will be to build a snowman and have a snowball fight.
    I WILL MISS YOU ALL......Be back next Thurs.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Good luck EvieLou you sound really excited.

And yes it is freezing, literally, up here in the north east. Pack warmly
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Have a wonderful experience, Evielou! We will miss you :h
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

bye Evie, I will miss you!
        Lila

Comment

Evie, we don't have thinned blood. We have strawberry Kool-Aide! LOL Have a lovely time. We'll miss you. Bring us back memories!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Cant' wait to hear your news when you get back. Travel safetly and wrap up tight:-)
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Evie,
              Just was in VT last night and, yes, it was snowing up here! It won't amount to much so don't worry too much about it. Of course, we're used to a couple 'a feet of the stuff...have a safe trip!
              Be
              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Have a great time, Evielou! Tell me about their auras when you get back. Take some pictures of Vermont in the snow for us southerners!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Having a Great time Evie. The Northeast is beautiful at this time of year. We will miss you.:l
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I'm feeling antsy....don't know why.When I get this feeling, it usually means that I am forgetting something....but what???Gonna go room by room and see what it is .
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I hope that you have a wonderful and life changing experience...I know it will be all and more than you ever imagined...going on 9 months AF after Lenair...cant say enough about what a blessing it was for me...and all those around me...please keep us updated and keep warm...get a 4 wheel drive car - we did not and getting to the farm house was not fun in the snow in February- very rural drive!....especially as I am from Texas and have no snow experience!...Big Big hugs and blessings! Buckle:l

Comment

Have a brilliant time Evie, see you when you get back!
                        Cannot wait to hear your news....
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Evie,
                          Just a quick VT weather update! as of 4:05 pm no snow yet and its not too cold but should be in the 20's tonight! Bundle up! I hope you have a wonderful time, what part of the state are you goin to?
                          Mary

Comment

I'm sure you will get a lot out of the experience. Since you have been AF for a while, you may want to focus on other issues in your life. I know you, of all people, will be open-minded. So, just let yourself learn. (And if she tells you to get a tooth checked, do it!-- I ended up with a root canal--ouch!)
                            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I wish you the very best Evilou. Keep us updated.
                              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                              X