Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 29th October 2008

Morning Troups.

I woke up this morning to your post Oney. I had to read it twice because it moved me so much. You have put into words something I have been feeling too. That helps me to see it written down, not just jumbled through my mind. It as given me much food for thought. Thank you!

I have been feeling for a while that my days at work are numbered. I think I may be made redundant later this year. I have been with the company for 14 years so I will get a good package. It is a scary thought but one I feel is just another part of my journey. It hasnt happened yet but you know when you just get that feeling? Anyway I feel stronger now and more able to deal with things that get thrown at me. So, I hope I wont crumble when and if it happens.

Time to go out in the cold,dark morning and take my little angels for a walk now.

See ya later, have a good day everyone.

Love Startingover
    xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning Starting
    Thanks for your comments on my weekend. Sorry to hear about your possible redundancy but as you say one door closes another opens. I totally agree that it is so much easier to handle the stuff life throws at us with a clear head.
    Hope you have a good walk with the doggies.
    BH

Comment

Good morning SO and BH!!

Hope your days are filled with smiles!!
      "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Hi AK Mom
        I read your posts about your step daughter - you sure have some challenges on your plate but with the help of the AF Army I am sure you will be just fine. My day is actually almost over here in NZ just trying to catch up with some posting and at the same time referee the teenagers arguing over the TV (even though we have 2) - what is with that? Hope you all have a good day.
        BH

Comment

good morning all.
          another cold morning here in robin hood county.
          scraping ice from the car in the morning is never good.
          starting over,my company is abit like that at the mo.im a graphic designer and our company do most of our work for sainsburys through an agency.sainsburys are now doing most work direct so we now have to pitch for the work,maybe we will get it??????all down to price,but if something happens i think it will be the push i need to start up on my own.as like so many things over the years iv only ever talked about it.
          im sure things will be ok,sometimes when bad happens something better will happen.

positive thoughts for the day:rays:
          Day1 april 2nd 2012 DONE
          Day 7 - April 8
          Day 14 - April 15
          Day 21 - April 22
          Day 28 - April 29
          Day 35 - May 6
          Day 42 - May 13
          Day 49 - May 20
          Day 56 - May 27

Comment

Morning everyone!

Starts - the threat of redundancy is never nice thing (duh, obviously! - stupid Vlad...) - I've been made redundant in the past and had no job to go to, even my current job is a little shaky, I'm in one of those positions where my role is seen as a luxury rather than a necessity, so I know if business is struggling (as it is at present), I'd probably be the first to go.

BH - Glad to see you've managed to sneak a few mins to log on and post, I know you are very busy at the moment.

Notts - I'm a graphic designer too!

AK - Hope your day is filled with smiles too!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Was just about to post - 'Don't say hello to Vlad will you!!!' and sulk a little! :H
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hello all , Sorry about your shaky situation Starting, thats shite just before christmas , thanks God your sober so you can deal with it in a clear headed way.
                Im not sure what im going to do today , maybe that assignment , I got a weeks extension last week and havent touched it since.
                Catch you all later.

Comment

Hi Vladders!

Comment

I will try...............

Comment

well you go do that and I will crank up the heating a notch and go upstairs and finish my assignment whilst been nice , warm and toasty...har de har de har!

Comment

Good Morning Sisters
                        Sea is up bright and early. I have to have some repairs done on my car so that it will pass inspection. Hopefully, it will not take too long, as I will have to walk home. Son is going to work and daughter will not get out of bed to come and get me. It is mighty chilly here this morning too, and they are talking snow flurries. Not ready for winter.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sometimes the actual thoughts of doing something is worse than actually doing it. Never a more truer word spoken from a leprechaun!!

Morning all. Hope everyone is well.

Anyone heard from Cym?

Love and Happiness
                          Hips
                          xx
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Good Day Hipp
                            Great to see you!! I have not seen Cym around. I really miss him, and hope that he is o.k.

Comment

Well at least we have cheesecakehead as our new chef.lol
                              I heard something that really stuck with me at my meeting last night. A man said, "I have a disease that tells me that I do not have a disease." How true is that? Mr. Warm Hands was not there, but my friend Gary was. He has 15 days now. Also missing in action in my American Hippie. Oh well, plentyoffish for Sea. Ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X