AF Army 29th October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we all will have a wonderful Christmas this because there is so much hope and promise for a brighter future :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

What I did while we were offline:
      Work at the office (for a change). I like Christmas time but I do get stressy during the season. I really don't anticipate having any trouble staying away from AL; I just wish I had some more $$$ to spend, that's all. I do enjoy the music, the food, festivities, etc even tho my youngest is 21. K
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

kriger;455199 wrote: What I did while we were offline:
        Work at the office (for a change). I like Christmas time but I do get stressy during the season. I really don't anticipate having any trouble staying away from AL; I just wish I had some more $$$ to spend, that's all. I do enjoy the music, the food, festivities, etc even tho my youngest is 21. K
        Kriger, maybe you could find a kit and make a stocking for the new baby girl
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;455200 wrote: Yip, this Christmas is gonna be so special...imagine us all on here on Christmas Eve....preparing stuff amd getting ready, swapping recipes and ideas and telling each other what out plans are....posting pics etc...cant wait!
          It's going to be a blast with all the sharing :wings:
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I agree with you, Gia. Boxed and canned goods have so much sodium in them. That reminds me. I have more peppers to pick
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Gia;455202 wrote: I am hungry...again! Tonight I am going to BBQ some pork, and grill some asparagus, as well as steam some fresh carrots I stole from my mothers garden.
              OOOOooooooooGia, I Love, asparagus!!!!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Or a soup?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Using our grills too! I enjoy that so much
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Why does this thread always come back to foor...LOL!! We torture ourselves
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

In the spring here, when asparagus is fresh & tender -OH- I may faint!!! Anyway, been off on the phone. Gimp cousin listened to me. Minutes after call crash carts, etc. were in room, Aunt Nina is now in ICU, great color, resting, sleeping, vitals are good. What happens to people when we don't watch!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Well, Ruby, bless your :h for being sober and able to help Aunt Nina :wings:
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Just a quick Hello, and from what I read, you guys are nuts as usual.lol. Got very hungry from parts of the thread. What a potluck supper we could all have together. I cave in, and am going to work early, so I have to nap real soon. I did not get the car fixed. I did not want to walk home in the wind and cold. Oh well. I will get it done on Monday. I did get my nails done.lol. French manicure with black tips and spiderwebs on my thumbs.
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I just replied to her Oney
                            She is lucky to be alive.

Comment

Alright Sistas
                              I gotta take a nap, or try to anyways. Have a great evening/night all. Think GoodasGold could use some support too. Catch you all in the morning.:l

Comment

one2many;455203 wrote: Gia, you are sooooo healthy...I have never even tasted asparagus!!!! You eat very well...
                                Asparagus makes your wee smell funny
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X