• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 29th October 2008

night starting...

Comment

They should have kept her, for her sake!! I know this is trite but I must go make dinner now. Praying for the best for Chelle. See y'all in the AM. Love you :wings:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

see you ltg.

Comment

OK I am thawing out some chicken thighs but after reading those fabulous recipes from AK Mom I am now discouraged... I want her to fix me dinner.... I bet she could so something fabulous with those damn chicken thighs... Feeling lazy, actually. I keep thinking maybe I am getting sick, but never quite get there. Just tired, a little bit ache-y. Took a long nap this afternoon and dreamed about seeing clouds in interesting skull shapes (Halloween stuff, I guess!)...

I found the guy I was talking about earlier, the old friend of my father's. Talked to him a while on the phone, told him what's what, and also saw my mother and told her he had called. She was thrilled. I will get them together on the phone, soon.

Anyway, finding him felt really good. The old guy is in great shape, just recently took his whole family to England to see places where he was based in WWII when he was a pilot. Makes me wish my father had done things like that... but he never did. That's part of what the alcohol did to him... he never really saw the possibilities in life.

wip

Comment

Im delighted for you WIP, thats brilliant , well done!

Comment

Thanks Limers, Oney! Yeah that was definitely a "win" in this whole campaign to do right by the old folks! They deserve to be treated well, to be taken seriously, to be listened to... and they are so fragile... especially these old folks who were the young people in WWII. Here's my picture of my father in his B-26 (he was about 19 or 20 years old then):

Comment

Good night...

Comment

A Work in Progress;455436 wrote: OK I am thawing out some chicken thighs but after reading those fabulous recipes from AK Mom I am now discouraged... I want her to fix me dinner.... I bet she could so something fabulous with those damn chicken thighs... Feeling lazy, actually. I keep thinking maybe I am getting sick, but never quite get there. Just tired, a little bit ache-y. Took a long nap this afternoon and dreamed about seeing clouds in interesting skull shapes (Halloween stuff, I guess!)...

wip
                  With the chicken some spagetti(sp) sauce some parm cheese and egg noodles I can give you a great 25 minute recipe.
                  "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Thought you might like this:

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                    X