Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 30th October 2008

Morning peeps,

I must say today when I woke, my first thoughts were for Chelle. I felt so helpless yesterday. Chelle, if you are reading today, let us know you are OK. Thinking of you hun.

Dont feel like going to work today, would rather stay snuggled up in bed.....since that isnt an option, i best get my arse into gear

have a great day folks
    See ya later
    Startingover xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

SO.....good morning to you. I too wish that I knew how to help Chelle right now!! Chelle, please know my thoughts and prayers and good vibes are all yours today.

Please check in and let us know how you are.

My hugs!!!
    "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Morning ALL. Unusually early for a first post from me but had a real bad night last night with lots of nightmares and couldn't sleep. You know the ones?...the ones that linger in you psyche all day and effect your mood!! The only good thing I remember was that I threw a load of soot in my ex's boyfriend's eyes. But the rest of it was not good and neither am I today. I'm gonna phone the ex today and see if she is willing to go through mediation first before litigation takes place. I'm also going to ask to speak to my daughter on the phone and see what's happening over her birthday on Tuesday.

Sorry it seems to be the only thing I talk about these days but my whole life is being taken up by this. So I'm sorry if I seem uncaring, I'm not. I too was shocked to read Chelle's post yesterday evening and I'm sure we'll show her just how much we care for her by being here when she needs us. More on that later.

Have a good morning all and I'll be in touch.

Love and Happiness
      Hips
      xx:h
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

hi everyone, not in a work mood either ! but NOT hungover...!!

Hips cant imagine there is room to think of much else - you have good reason to be concentrating purely on such an important matter.

going to pop on and off to day - so hope to chat to everyone a bit later
        love pixie
        x
        I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

Comment

Hey great to see you in good spirits pixie!

I too will be popping in and out over the course of the day so hopefully we'll catch up later yeah?

Have a good day!

Love Hips
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

As Halloween approaches watch out for the GOO

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hdYAfR274gU&feature=related]YouTube - It's no Creme Egg. It's Twisted![/ame]

Comment

Morning all!

Good luck Hippie- and well done for sorting this out in a dignified sober manner, have my fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Thanks Marbs!

How's things with the shop coming along? Have you got your stock out yet? Was sorry to read about your worries with the Sinclair method earlier this month. Hope it hasn't dented too much of a hole in your spirit. I knew how much faith and research you had put into the method so I was a little sorry to say the least that things didn't work out for you. Onwards and upwards though hey?

Love and Happiness
                Hips
                xx

Comment

marbs today is journey day is it? All the very best and let me know yes?
                  Sorry post short but on phone
                  Hi ak & hips

Comment

hippie37;455595 wrote: Thanks Marbs!

How's things with the shop coming along? Have you got your stock out yet? Was sorry to read about your worries with the Sinclair method earlier this month. Hope it hasn't dented too much of a hole in your spirit. I knew how much faith and research you had put into the method so I was a little sorry to say the least that things didn't work out for you. Onwards and upwards though hey?

Love and Happiness
                    Hips
                    xx
                    The shop is coming on well- but I have to wait for a bank loan to come through to stock it! :sigh:

I have an appointment today with a woman who deals with emotions- I am sure my drinking is 90% mental, she says we drink to drown our emotions out, then does a process to try to correct this- I will post more on it when I get back

Have a lovely day all, off to walk the doggies.

Comment

hips will pm u when on a proper keyboard

Comment

Ok starting no worries I'll be around most of the day anyway.

Damn need to go to shop now for new batteries for my mouse. Boy that poor lickle thing has been working hard these past few days!!

Later

Hips
                        xx

Comment

Morning all!
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

LOL! Noticed I killed the AF Army Thread yesterday.
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Was that the post where you just said "nyet," vlad????

Comment

Working...
                              X