• Show
Clear All

AF Army 30th October 2008

Sea, how is your leg today?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ack-chooly, I am feeling pretty lousy, too... have been for the last 3 days... not enough to call myself officially "sick." Slightly ache-y, lethargic, just not so good. Almost wish I would go ahead and be sick, if I am gonna be sick. And then, get better!

Maybe it is just winter coming on, I really HATE winter, more so every year! And facing another winter, dealing with my mother, is discouraging. I am already worried about Christmas. I guess I will go over there and decorate her room. Hope it doesn't drive me right on over the edge!!!

Oney, the Lexapro shouldn't be making you feel worse; I think your doc was maybe referring to how it often goes with psychotherapy, when people sometimes feel worse because they are bringing up and talking about uncomfortable things... before they feel better. The Lexapro should begin to have some beneficial effects on your mood, anywhere from 10 days to maybe 30 days after you start taking it.

Comment

Oh wipster, sorry you are feeling bad....thought you werent the best when you complained of tiredness a couple of days ago...

My prozac took almost 12 weeks to work properly. I know that is unusual though
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi LTG
          Knee is pretty good. Foot is killing me.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Yeah, I am supposed to set up an appointment with a therapist. I just got my health plan cards, so I will do that soon. I will have to ask my doc if I need to connect with a psychiatrist too, or is she will continue to prescribe the antidepressant.

Comment

Sea, maybe it's the cold weather there playing games with your foot?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hiya Sea, are you feeling low too?
                How is emylee doing?
                You have far too much on your plate right now hun
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Yeah, feeling low, and very tired so I am off to nap.
                  Not sure how Emylee is LTG, but thank you for asking. She was gone when I got up for work last night. She went to "Spooky World" with some friends. She was sleeping when I got home from work this morning. I will catch up with her as soon as I can. Hope everyone has a great day/evening. i will be back in the early evening.

Comment

My black cat wants to go outside so badly today...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi guys,
                      I am sick today as I have been since Tues morning....I have a cold, blowing nose and sneezing all day. I have throbbing sinuses...that's the worst part. I am still going to work but putting in a half-hearted effort the last couple of days.

I feel badly about Chelle too. I will send a message for the card a little later and I'll go answer her thread as well. I sometimes wonder how many people get that close to tragedy without telling their friends here...because of the embarassment. I think I would come straight here as Chelle did, to talk about my feelings....don't know tho. My depression was never very deep....pretty mild I can honestly say, but some people get really deep into it and see no way out. I feel for all those who experience that deep hole.

Sorry I'm not addressing eveyone personally right now...I'll try to do better as the day wears on....just full of shit in my head right now with a little fuzziness. Have a great day everyone.

Rubes, I talked to the kids last night...no baby yet!!
                      Love you all, KriggenBottom
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi KriggenBottem! Sorry you are not feeling well :h Anything I can do to help shovel the shit in your head? :wings:
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;455900 wrote: Hi KriggenBottem! Sorry you are not feeling well :h Anything I can do to help shovel the shit in your head? :wings:
                          Thanks for the offer, LTG; I think It'll need to drip out on its own (gross). I now seem to be coughing and think it might go south from here. K :h :h
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I still have a cold from last week as well. Just plain sucks...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Wow, LTG, do you think we killed the thread? Is everyone afraid of catching our colds? Anybody?

Comment

LOL!! I think everyone is busy with Halloween stuff today
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X