LIL MICHELLE HAS 30+ DAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the post in starting, sorry I missed it yesterday, LM. BIG KUDOS!!!!!!!!!:goodjob:It's amazing when you realize you have done a big thing. Congratulations! This is HUGE!!!!!!! :wave:
    Many of us have long periods of sobriety, short times, no times. Every time is cause for a celebration. Don't let the numbers become the focus, tho. Sobriety, and sober living, is wonderful. I'm so proud of YOU!!!! :rockon:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Lil Michelle...

Very well done on your 30+...Its not easy..

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

See, you've got to come out into the light little one!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

You've done a fantabulous job! Hang on to your sobriety, and treasure it. You have worked so hard to get here!

You are an inspiration to me.....on Day 16 today.

xoxo
        AF July 6 2014

Comment

Fantastic Achievement! This is wonderful! Congratulations!
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
          X