EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Will do Oney-woooooooo, just about to log off then on again, ticking that "Remember me" box!
    :sun:

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

I will be logged on all day..And Mrs macks said she will log on from her mums laptop aswell..Infact im gonna try and find some non alcaholics to log on...
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Ooooiiiii....SnakeHips....Get yourself logged on Buddy..Or i'll put some Rick Astley songs on..

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

I warned you.....[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI]YouTube - Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up[/ame]

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

ROFL Macks! What a threat!!
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

I'm here all day!!
              "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Oney..You go too far!...We want him to log in...Not kill him..

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

I am here now and will be back later. Hipp don't make me break out the Yawnnie (Yanni) lol Happy Halloween!!
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

But ya need to stay logged on cause we're not sure of the time thing right?

Just leave it on and walk away people...walk away. I know your all MWO addicts like me, but you can do it :H LOL
                    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

We got 62 currently active upto now....Only need another 735..Bloody tablets..!!

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Mine shows 65, and I thought the record was 367? But I've noticed normally only a couple hundred come in a day???/ It's not looking to promising

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

It is AK..I was just messing about...We need some better threats???

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Logged as in daily duty? i thought so. I need help to relax. how do i do that on the internet? :thanks:

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Ok Mack, it's early here......i'm still sleepy.

Do you think we can do it, I don't think Hippie is even around yet?

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Don't make me get Oney to do it..

" Turn around...Look at what you Seeee,eee,eeeee"

Comment

Working...
                                X