EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

I remember quite a while back we did something similar except on chat..It was to see how many we could get on chat at the same time...It was kind of a virtual formal dinner party and everyone changed there avatar to a pic of themselves in formal wear just for that night...Turned into a virtual food fight i think..

Anywhooo....I was thinking that might be the night we broke the record...
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Sounds like it O2M
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

How did you work out the time issue??

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Hips is sat at home going..Tossers:thumbs:

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

One of the members found a site that had a world clock...Think i stayed up till about 3 to join in...Cant remember who did it...I cant remember last week

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

I'm here but I have trick or treaters coming in droves. Will keep coming down and logging in as often as possible.

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

I wouldn't worry about it Cucks, seriously don't think its gonna work.

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

We just need more alcaholics in the world

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

There's been a lull in trick or treaters but the site keeps kicking me off if there is no activity.

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Back on.

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

One hour, and I am almost cleaned out of candy. We bought 10 bags.lol
                        My neighbor just came over here drunk out of her skull. Damn I can still smell the booze
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

I've hardly had any and I have ton of candy!

Comment

EVERYONE LOG ON PLEASE

Well I just shut down. Eight o'clock is our curfew for trick or treaters.

Comment

Working...
                            X