November A@@ Kickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November A@@ Kickers

Anyone in it for November with me? I need to do some soul de-weeding so to speak in order for me to blosom in the Spring. I know it may seem weird to look so far into the future with this, but I am all about instant gratification, hence, the drinking. I read about collages. I need to make a collage of who I want to become, where I want to go, and what I want to do. Thanks for being here everyone.

"The thinnest yellow light of November is more warming and exhilarating than any wine they tell of.
    The mite which November contributes becomes equal in value to the bounty of July."
    - Henry David Thoreau
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

November A@@ Kickers

I'll join you lukalee! I have done 16 days, but I am trying for more than 30 days AF. I want to get as much time under my belt before the holiday season when it seems to be all about the drinking. I think with more time I will be more able to decline and stick to my AF plan.

We will eventually see if modding is possible but I would very much hate to be back at square one again.

So, I will hold your hand through November!!!!
    AF July 6 2014

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

Thank you so much Christy!!! I need all the help and support I can get, and it sounds like you have created a really great path for youself. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished and where you are headed!!!!

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

Count me in, November is a difficult month for me!

wip

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

Wally, does that frog have teeth? It looks kinda scary......
          AF July 6 2014

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

lukalee;456214 wrote: Thank you so much Christy!!! I need all the help and support I can get, and it sounds like you have created a really great path for youself. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished and where you are headed!!!!
            Thank you!!!!!!

We can do it!!
            AF July 6 2014

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

I thought it was a lizard. Where do you play mah jong? I've never played, but I'm sure once I did, I would easily become addicted. I always play poker online. Better than drinking I say.
              November is always a hard time for me too. It is going to be hard to get through Thanksgiving. That is always a time for drinking. Good food, good beer, and good football. I am just going to have to learn to appreciate the food and football even more without the haze. Heck, that just means more room in the belly for turkey and pie.

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

Lukelee....we had our Thanksgiving already....that is when I stopped drinking. For me Christmas is normally the hard time as there are dinners and parties......I am going to get the time under my belt and then I hope to be fine once the festivites commence!
                AF July 6 2014

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

Wally, what a dummy I am. I sent you a PM, and asked you a question and now I see the answer as plain as the nose on my face!!!!
                  AF July 6 2014

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

Is this just for people that have already stopped drinking? I have set my date for November 1. Can I join?

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

me too!

Lukalee, I'm so glad you started this because if you didn't I was going to! I've been doing AF weekdays, but lose it on the weekend. And last weekend lost it badly ..... anyway, have decided that I really have to crack the weekend thing, so having the 1st be a Saturday seemed like a good place to start. And I really want to do the 30 days - I''m so sick of the sense of failing .......

And a request - can I start the thread tomorrow?! This may sound a bit strange, but NZ is the other side of the international date line so the day starts here! It always does my head in a bit when I'm posting in a "yesterday's" thread!!!

So that's 6 of us so far (did I count right??!) and I'm sure there will be many more just itching to join us!!!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

Sounds like a plan, gang! Count me in! :dancingskel:
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

Hi Lukelee, your got my support and help, count me in for november . we can do this i know we can.

Love
                          Teardrop.x
                          family is everything to me

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

Lost, this is for anyone who wants to be AF for November, so please join us!!!! And welcome!!
                            Aunty, please do start the thread!!
                            Hip, Hip, Hurray!!
                            Hi Teardrop.

Comment

November A@@ Kickers

lostintexas;456342 wrote: Is this just for people that have already stopped drinking? I have set my date for November 1. Can I join?
                              course you can Lost and im coming on board as well , ive nearly 2 weeks but i want plenty more.

Comment

Working...
                              X