invisibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

invisibility

Christy girl! I know exactly how you feel.You're trying to find your place in this crowd. I've never been a shrinking violet (LOL) but I too felt like you described when I first started. Just jump in with both feet, hon.I've seen your posts, read them, and I don't always reply but I always enjoy (almost) everyone! Come on up to AF Army and just hang around.We do move fast, and I don't have time to read everything everyday, but you are welcome anywhere, and you're not invisible! Start a buddy list. PM me anytime! See you around!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

invisibility

Hey One 2. International rules (gaelic football). Australia vs. Ireland in Melbourne...score at 3/4 time - Aus=33 Ire=50. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

invisibility

One 2. It is indeed a dark day in Oz.. Final score- Ireland=57. Australia=53. Ok, .....you whipped our butt!...Great game...I think the serious continues up your way soon....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

invisibility

Christy,
          I am so sorry you feel this way. Do what I did...JUMP IN FEET FIRST...we were all new once....make yourself seen and heard! Post on threads, start threads...come to chat and just start a topic. I never know what the topic is but just start one up, we'll follow suit and converse with you. I am often on chat about 9...
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

invisibility

PC...Vhristy....we always welcome ANYONE to the 30 day thread...come on by. We really just tell about our day to day lives. Whatever you need to talk about...your toe hurting, to mass support need by all for a slip, etc....advise...a shoulder. Look at the history of the thread....we have several folks that are fairly new and they just jumped in and fit right in becasue we are all different but love each other!
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

invisibility

Shoot, Christy, somedays I think I'm just talking to myself!! LMAO Just when I think I'm posting too much, someone tells me a post I did made a difference to them. That's all worth it, 'cause other's posts have been there for me! :bagdude:
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

invisibility

Hi Christy! I felt like you are feeling at first. I hope all the replies here help you feel better about your involvement here. You matter to us :wings:
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                X