Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 31st October 2008

Morning all, Happy Halloween!!!

Just a very quicky from me this morning as I am running VERY late. Got too entrenched in posts this morning!

Seems like a few of us are feeling under the weather or just a bit sad. I hope it soon passes all. Lets not forget we can post about it and it usually helps yes?
    I am a bad one for doing that, yesterday I was feeling really bad about my mum because she isnt well again and what did I do? I stayed away.....naughty starts.

Anyways have al lovely one all and I'll catch you later
    Love Startingover
    xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Starts I am sorry to hear you Mum isi'nt well again.... my thoughts are with you.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

BOO! O.K. gotta catch a few more zzzzz's. Catch you all later!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning and happy haloween
        Day1 april 2nd 2012 DONE
        Day 7 - April 8
        Day 14 - April 15
        Day 21 - April 22
        Day 28 - April 29
        Day 35 - May 6
        Day 42 - May 13
        Day 49 - May 20
        Day 56 - May 27

Comment

Happy Halloween All!!!

Starts, so sorry to hear your mum has taken a turn for the worse.

Have said a prayer for her.

Have a great day everybody

Comment

I'm back up. That was an awful night.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning Army - thinking about your mum Starts.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Thanks all of you. She was at the docs this morn and he gave her some steroids I hope it will calm her breathing down until she goes to hospital next week.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Back a minute. How's tricks, gang? I'm SO disappointed. I started a ghost story thread and NO ONE has posted a story. What's wrong with everyone, or is it me? LOL I love ghost stories.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good news, SO.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about your chickens Gia.
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Sorry 'bout the birds, Gia. Such a shame! Fox, you think? Hope you and the 'Lion' have a blast!! I have fairies, witches, batman and spiderman!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, yes! And I didn't even mention (again) my little 4-legged ladybug and bumblebee!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the chickens, Gia! I hope you have a nice last day and have a blast tonight.

We are busy here today as well. We are going to a childs clothing store this morning to play with other kids and meet Snow White. This afternoon Shelby has her sing a long at school and I have to make sandwiches to bring. She will be wearin that cute Halloween Tunic dress I posted the other week. We are going over to MIL for dinner and TRT tonight. May come home and watch a scary movie. Or I may come home and crash because Henry has been up at 4am every morning this week and I'm so freaking tired!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Comment

BOO!!!
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X