AF Army 31st October 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubes, You shouldn't be buying me a gift....just the pleasure of meeting you will be more than enough!!!!! You are such a sweet, wonderful person. It shouldn't be very long now!
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Pm'd him earlier. He never answers, but don't want him to think we've forgotten.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

kriger;456879 wrote: Rubes, You shouldn't be buying me a gift....just the pleasure of meeting you will be more than enough!!!!! You are such a sweet, wonderful person. It shouldn't be very long now!
        No biggie, Krigs. Just saw it, was perfect for you, (I hope).
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

kriger;456870 wrote: Thanks Gia
          Rubes, I talked to my son Wed and everything is still as it was...if the baby comes tomorrow it will be on DILs birthday. That is my wish!! I am getting a little nervous and jumpy....waiting for the occasion.
          Kriger, I was shopping online with Katrina yesterday and we found that Walmart does photo baby announcements for $.33 each :h They are 4 x 8 and the price includes envelopes too.
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;456875 wrote: Right there with Krigs! I have you a New Grandmother gift! Can't wait to meet you!!!! Promise not to bring any eggs!!!!
            That's so sweet!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG, That's cool; I'll let DIL know about that!
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

No way, Gia....you keep your mits off my present!!!

Comment

I'm so happy! Hubby just called and said he would be able to take off early to go watch Shelby's sing-a-long at school! They have been practicing so hard for this and I know she will be so proud to see her daddy there.

Comment

Shelby, that's great news! :h
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Great, SS! I know that makes you happy. Krigs, a lot of hospitals here now post baby pics on line (you have to have a password to see them). Daughter did that (almost) 3 years ago when Jack was born.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone...
                        I am sorry but I am feeling a little low tonight. I am so worried about my mum. She really seems old and frail and now cant even walk from her chair to the telephone without gasping for breath. I feel so helpless.
                        Sorry, sorry, I dont mean to bring the thread down, just didnt want you to think I was not around...
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

It's O.K. SO. I know what that feels like, too. They're always our mommies. Sending you hugs and love.
                          sigpic

Comment

Starting, can't she go back to the hospital? Saying prayers and sending hugs :wings:
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks LTG. She wont go because last time they did nothing and couldnt find what was wrong, they also misdiagnosed her cancer last year and it spread. She is seeing her surgeon (who she trusts) next thursday but in the meantime she is just struggling.
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Is there anyone that can stay with her?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X