Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugger it - pissed again

going to go to sleep - maybe i a just a gremlin
    it there a MWO commune i can hide away from all temptation and be the me i want to be
    pixie
    x
    I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

bugger it - pissed again

Spirit, you OK? Need to talk?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

oh ruby - i am just tired of ending up feeling like this...its such a stupis waste - its hardly rockey science...why can i not be stronger and just make a GOOD decision
      I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

It's the AL talking Spirit, you can do this.
        Forget about today and start fresh tomorrow.... never give up trying!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

SP when you find that your plan for being AF did not work out.... look at your plan! What was missing in your plan? What was the triggering thought, or event, that got you talked into drinking this last time? How will you deal with it next time? Planning and preparation are EXTREMELY important! Are you exercising, meditating, using the hypno CD's, using supplements, making sure you are eating right?

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

It is a tiring business pixie pie. I'm sure you're doing your best, we all struggle at times. You can put this down to experience & move on to a better day. Go to chat if you want to talk, I'll keep an eye out for ya xxx
            :sun:

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

That's the AL talking, honey. It doesn't like to lose it's grip on us. It doesn't like to GIVE us a choice. One day at a time. We're here to talk and help you. Next time you get started doing some 'stinkin' thinkin', come on here, tell someone what's on your mind. It will help you! PM me any time! Go get some sleep, then come back and talk to us. You are doing the right thing, being here now.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

i'm listening to irish music - thnk all will be OK ?

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

Irish music is wonderful... and.... have you thought about what you might do differently, to keep this from happening again?

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

Hey spirit Its a bloody illusion that feeling AINT real!!!!!!! sober up and keep talkin sober is the best we will help you through to day 5 the hardest bit it gets better but we are still here to help and support you
                    Love cap

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

Pick yourself out a fight song, Spirit! Listen to it everytime you're tempted!! Helps me! Mine is 'Silver Tongue Devil'!
                      sigpic

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

mwah pixie kisses to you all - love you to bits - goping to NAP will be back SOON - all wine finito so cant get worst
                        x

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

surely you are tire of reading the wqaterboys song lyrics - will find a new signature x

Comment

bugger it - pissed again

sweet dreams SP, we'll see you after your nap:-)
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                            X