Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back after 5 months of bingeing

Hi All,
    I am back after 5 months of drinking and bingeing. I started this program in January, followed it to the tee (even took the topa) and was AF for 3 months, felt wonderful. but then, the AL got me and I started drinking, moderately at first, again. I am now to the point, after 5 months where I am blacking out, not knowing how I got home or what I did the night before - very shameful....

I need to admit that I cannot drink, I am an alcoholic simply because it changes who I am, affects my life and my work (can't function when I am hungover half my life). this community was the largest contributor to my quitting the first time, so I need to realize that I cannot do this alone - need support.

good to know mwo is still around and going strong.

Peace.

Welcome back,Sky. I wasn't here in Jan, but I'm here to stay now. Hope you will too this time. You've come to the right place!!! Welcome! :cheering:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Welcome back! You went AF before and you can do it again! We are all here to support you!

Comment

Welcome back, Sky!....

You can do it again....we'll help. Just make the committment to make the change.....do you have the book?.....might be a good idea to read it again. And I recommend getting the supps and doing the program like you did when it worked for you.....only this time you will know there is no modding.....

Keep reading and posting....

Don

Comment

Welcome back, Sky :welcome:

I joined in Mar, left, did okay until I was drinking wine nightly and blacking out. I've been back on for a while and MWO has saved me again. I started by reading the book again and am going the whole route. Two of the biggies for me: 1. I need to take care of myself and eat right. 2. I need to come here and continue to post. I'm doing the supps, the CDs and the topa. I'm in a much better place here.

I hope we become good friends :l

Becoming
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Sky, I know, I know, I know what happens. I've done the same thing. I'm happy to see your back. You can do it again and put the past away.

By the way, do you have a pole to go with that shoe?

I'm here if you need some support.
            Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Hi Sky,
              Welcome back to MWO. You did it before so I know you will be successful again! I look forward to your future posts and getting to know you. Kriger
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thanks everyone! I am 3 days AF and going to read the book again, start the supps - don't know if I can do topa again, though. I got all the side effects, very badly - maybe I will try the kudzu or AB. I think reading and talking to you all really is what keeps me from drinking. Thanks and I am really glad to be back.

Comment

WELCOME back sky. Lean on us.

DLW
                  21 days AF
                  DLW
                  Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                  And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                    Today is a Mystery
                    Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Welcome back :wings:
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                    X