Friday Jams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Jams...

Okay, just got back from my workout and thought I would post some good old butt-kicking workout music. One of those workouts where you feel like you could move the world.....

[ame= ]YouTube - Kickstart My Heart[/ame]
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - Disturbed "Inside The Fire" video[/ame] Hay AA.....IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Friday Jams...

OK, you experts. Today is my all day treat myself to the computer day. PLEASE, someone give me step by step instructions on how you post your songs!! :dancin:
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - Sammy Hagar - Three lock box[/ame] IAD
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - Velvet Revolver - Slither[/ame]IAD.
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - 11. Velvet Revolver - Slither[/ame] IAD
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - Benny Benassi - Love Is Gonna Save Us (rave)[/ame]
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London[/ame] This song makes me think before drink. AL used to be my endall, be all, I thought. What a liar!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - Kris Kristofferson - The Silver Tongued Devil and I[/ame] I listen to this when I think AL can help me in any way again. What a liar it is!
                  sigpic

Comment

Friday Jams...

woo hoo Ruby DID IT!!! Way to go!!

Comment

Friday Jams...

Yep, and it only took 10 hours!!! LMAO!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - The Cure-Just Like Heaven[/ame] Ruby you did it !!! Great IAD
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - The Cure-Friday I'm in love[/ame] Great Ruby.....You did it !! IAD
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - The Cure --" Friday I'm in Love" Acoustic Music Video[/ame]
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Friday Jams...

[ame= ]YouTube - The Cure - Friday I am in love[/ame]
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X