Ghost picures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost picures

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8EHRzG3DA]YouTube - paranormal , ghosts ( best photo)[/ame]
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Ghost picures

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8]YouTube - Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons!![/ame]

Comment

Ghost picures

Those are so spooky Mack!!! "I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks!!" LOL

(My start date was 10-27 too, it's my son's bday)
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Ghost picures

Brrrrrrrr~!!!! Is it cold in here?????
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ghost picures

Great clips. Hubby snuck up behind me and screamed, scared the crap outta me. Happy Halloween!!!
          MM

Comment

Ghost picures

Montana Mommy;457093 wrote: Great clips. Hubby snuck up behind me and screamed, scared the crap outta me. Happy Halloween!!!
            MM
            It's legal to kill hiim for that today, I think. 'Least it should be!!!!:creepydude:
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ghost picures

akgirl;457031 wrote: Those are so spooky Mack!!! "I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks!!" LOL

(My start date was 10-27 too, it's my son's bday)
              Thats spooky..lol..My sons birthday was the day after..lol

Comment

Ghost picures

rubywillow;457098 wrote: It's legal to kill hiim for that today, I think. 'Least it should be!!!!:creepydude:
                LMAO!!!!

Comment

Ghost picures

Mackeral;457101 wrote: Thats spooky..lol..My sons birthday was the day after..lol
                  ooohh, that is spooky. How old is your son?.....if you say 13 I'm gonna freak out! LOL

Comment

Ghost picures

akgirl;457118 wrote: ooohh, that is spooky. How old is your son?.....if you say 13 I'm gonna freak out! LOL
                    No...lol...He's 10....I have a 13 yr old girl though....Close but no cigar

Comment

Ghost picures

Well, congrats to us both on Day 5!!!!

Do you listen to the CDs?

Comment

Ghost picures

Yeah...Listen to the hypno one on my headphones to help me sleep at night...They work..

Wake up blind with the big earpieces on my face though...lol...do you?

And congrats on day 5 for you to..;D

Comment

Ghost picures

Yeah, I love the CD's.....and the escalator that I don't mind descending...very nice!!!

His voice was hard to get used to at first, now I picture him a devistatingly handsome foreigner. Works for me. LOL

Thats funny about being blind. I've fallen asleep with them on too. LOL

Comment

Ghost picures

Almost can't sleep without my cd's. I DO wake up with player in some STRANGE places!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ghost picures

akgirl;457209 wrote: I picture him a devistatingly handsome foreigner. Works for me. LOL

Thanks for that...I'll proberly wake up craving drink.... and a raving homosexual...

When he says.."very nice"..I find myself nodding..And thinking..Thankyou...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X