Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Why Not to Drink on Halloween

thats the best....lmao!

Comment

Been there, done that! LMAO
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yea, it took me all day to make that...

(Only joking, it just took me 2 hours)

Comment

You made it?????????? Marby that is AMAZING !!!
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

You made that?? WOW..Mine looks like someone just stuck a football boot through it..
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Marbella,

That is PRICELESS!!! Just showed it to hubby - we're both laughing hysterically. Want to put that on my front door for the trick or treaters. You made my Friday.

Vera-b

Comment

NOOOOOOO...

I didn't make it- that was a joke )

I didn't drink even one of them bottles or buy a pumpkin- but fair play to whoever did

Comment

My little trick or treaters just came by, all giggles and warpaint!!! So cute!!! Even the rabid 15-yr-old was made up like a construction worker. She hugged me and wwanted her pic made with me! All is forgiven. A week with her Dad has been good!!!! She was the little buddy I remember!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Marbs
                      That is way cool. I am almost cleaned out of candy only one hour into it. Geez, we bought ten bags. My neighbor just came over here wreaking of booze and acting obnoxiously. Eww, I can still smell the booze. Thank God I am working tonight.lol
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hilarious Marb!! Thanks for sharing!!! Getting ready for the tricksters here in California. Too bad it's raining!! Happy Halloween everyone. Ruby - Glad to hear your construction worker gave you hugs. :h 15 is a hard age. At least I know my 14 year old is!!

Comment

SandyWaters;457285 wrote: Hilarious Marb!! Thanks for sharing!!! Getting ready for the tricksters here in California. Too bad it's raining!! Happy Halloween everyone. Ruby - Glad to hear your construction worker gave you hugs. :h 15 is a hard age. At least I know my 14 year old is!!
                          Thanks, SW. My son & DIL are going thru a rough divorce. He has house and custody of kids, so Tay (15-yr-old) is very upset. It's working out tho!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL, just had to tell you guys. My daughter's poor cat is hiding under my blankets after the drunken intrusion from the neighbor. Animals are smart.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

rubywillow;457273 wrote: Even the rabid 15-yr-old
                              LMAO!!!!!!!! :H:H:H:H
                              You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
                              X