I cant believe this is free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lucked up.No, I am not having trouble with my vowels.....I feel so greatfull to have found you. Day 4...I have not been sober this long since rehab.( the one that doesnt count..the one I got made to go in...the one I tried to score in.....the one that I COULD have scored in!!) I feel better.I hope that you all know that the healing energy that comes from this site, for me, is incredible.

Welcome, V! Congrats, too, on day 4!!! What a great start!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Welcome V,
      You are right there is great energy on this site and great support. WE are glad you found us as well. Good job on 4 days!!

Comment

Vea ~ I feel grateful every day that I found this site. It has truly changed my life. I wish the same for you. :l
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

It's a great site enjoy!

Love the sig line Ruby!

Comment

Working...
          X