all apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all apologies

sorry for my post yesterday - it has left me feeling really sad and lost today - at least it took the place of drunk phonecalls to people.

here are some songs from you tube that came to mind this morning

[ame= ]YouTube - Tracy Chapman: Baby Can I Hold You Tonight[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry (stereo sound)[/ame]
    (i am not sure if actually watching chicargo adds value to the song - a bit dated ?)

love pixie
    x
    I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

all apologies

Hey Pixie, I am just glad you are sober now. Today is another day and the memories will fade.
    Just concentrate on putting this behind you.
    We are all with you you know.
    By the way, i like the Chicago song....shows my age perhaps?
    Take care
    Love Startingover x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

all apologies

No apologies needed! You reached out and we are here for you:-)
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

all apologies

yes sober i am ! thanks startingover and deebee ...
        going to do a definate day of NO drinking and think long and hard about committing to the next week. the thought of launching into 30 days is just a bit daunting right now
        love pixie
        x
        I found myself on the roof of the world just waiting for to get my wings - The Waterboys

Comment

all apologies

Keep on keeping on sweetie!
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

all apologies

Dear Pix, don't apologize, just dust off your butt and get back on that horse!!! We're here for you hon, and we've all been bucked off before! Glad you're better today!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

all apologies

Glad you are back and feeling determined, SP! Have you thought some more about how the situation you were in, or the thinking you were doing, may have contributed to the drinking episode? Remember that, whatever it may have been, it is certainly going to happen again. So this can be a great time to search for ways to handle one or more of your triggers! That's one of the keys to long-term success!

best wishes,

wip

Comment

all apologies

Hey Pixie, love the Tracy Chapman song. As for your post, I would say the majority of us have all been there, done that or at least something very similar, at one point in our life. I know I have, more times than I care to admit. Take care and have a good day today, dear.

Comment

Working...
                X