AF Army 2nd November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating hot, spicy foods helps people lose weight...it actually speeds up the metabolism. Maybe you should go easy on those, LTG?
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

When I come on and start posting I always seem to have a bunch in a row....
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

kriger;458778 wrote: When I come on and start posting I always seem to have a bunch in a row....
        your posts are so deep and thought-provoking that we are all still pondering what to say to the first one... hmm, the pots... the potatoes... the olive oil... extra virgin! ... hmm...

Comment

still thinking...

hey what did you do, Krigs? get up and go clean the kitchen??

not me... doing nothing else useful today.

Well, except feeding dogs and kitties.

Comment

Spicy foods do help you loose weight. Thai peppers are the second hottest in the world, they say. We have 4 plants this year, along with other peppers. Hell, it's TX what else can we grow...LOL!! That's partly why my ass is so skinny...LOL!! Too many peppers! Also grow Anahiem's and bells. Toms never worked this year. Too hot.
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

My tomatoes didn't work out, either... 3 plants only produced a few ripe ones... Weird.

OK the dogs think it is nearly 5:30, I'd better go feed 'em.

Comment

Feed dogs and cats here.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Dogs and cats not understanding the time change here...LOL!!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

WIP, I had 6 tom plants and nothing!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'll have to think of something thought provoking, Wippy, but you may not see it for days....I'm really shy, you know!

Comment

After 4 or 5 posts in a row I went to look at other threads to give someone else "the floor".

Comment

Back to chili. See y'all in the AM.
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Nighty Nite, LTG. We'll talk 2morro! Pleasant Dreams to you!

Comment

Don't know if anyone is still around, but I need to kill time before my football game. I had a lovely lunch with Mr. Tall man. We hit it off very well and have already been on the phone since then, and he is calling me again later tonight. Guess what?? He confessed that he is one of us, so was going to an AA meeting tonight. Interesting. Hope you all had a great day.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

That sounds great, Seaby! I just wanted to say hi and bye. I've had this computer on all feckin day and its hotter than hell. I'm going off to the grocery store for some dinner fare. We'll talk tomorrow. Have fun watching the game!!

Comment

Working...
                                X