Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd November 2008

Good Day Troops
    Cy!!! Great to see you!! Congrats on Day 7. I am on Day 12 and today is my toughest day with football tonight.
    Yes, as SO said, I have a "coffee" date with Mr. Tall man.lol
    Have not seen Mr. Warm Hands, but I have not been to a meeting for the past few days. I have done nothing but work and sleep. I hope this exhaustion passes.
    My plans for today thus far are: housework, pay bills, grocery shopping, date with Mr. Tall Man, and football tonight.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Morning everyone! I was experimenting with avatars last night and look what happened to me! Big day for everyone!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;458223 wrote: Morning everyone! I was experimenting with avatars last night and look what happened to me! Big day for everyone!
        What happened to you? Now, you are Simey???

Comment

LOL! No, I think I erased my Photobucket! LMAO! Learn one new thing, forget another!:headbanger:
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LMAO!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

It should be pretty interesting Oney. He is six foot three inches tall. I am not even five foot two inches.lol. Shall I wear Emylee's 8 inch heels.lol.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I'm doing the math here.
                sigpic

Comment

Sea, your choices today are so tough...LOL!!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey rubes. Missed ya. Got some clippers yest, so can shave my own hair. Saves on haircuts! ?6.94 in asda. Bargain!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

That's scary, Cym! I did that once to Hubs. You can always wear hats like he did! LMAO!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi there Sea. Your men sound like Resevoir Dogs!!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Chef KP, you watching any football today?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Glad to see you back, bright and shining. Hi to Vic. This place can be good for you both, iin moderation! LOL!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yer, think i chose the wrong time of year to shave my hair off!!
                              Right, heres the deal. I can come online when im on my own, but when im with vic i cant go on mwo, so if im not online for a bit i wont be going off on one(hopefully!!!), ill just be spending time with her.
                              I did ask her to post to express her feelings, but i guess she didnt want to, so it'll have to come through me!
                              Those in Brit.....Didnt winter kick in quick!!?
                              Hipps around?
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Seacailin;458236 wrote: It should be pretty interesting Oney. He is six foot three inches tall. I am not even five foot two inches.lol. Shall I wear Emylee's 8 inch heels.lol.
                                Does he, by chance wear boots? Hubs is 6'2", wears motorcycle boots that make him about 6'4". I'm almost 5'9" and it's still a stretch!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X