Clear All

AF Army 2nd November 2008

LMAO Cy-Reservoir Dogs
    Mr. Warm Hands
    Mr. American Hippie
    Mr. Tall Man
    Will have to add to the collection.lol
    Have not seen Hipp today
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hipps has been pretty active lately. Working on some custody issues now.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Geez, I hope he doesn't wear boots Rubes
        Will need a step ladder as it is.lol.

Comment

There is footie on tdy, but its pretty crappy!
          My beloved Cardiff lost 2-1 yest in a big game, and we lost both our top strikers, and i stayed up all night to watch new York play Toronto, N.Y 2-0 up with 9 mins to go, in complete control, and then BOOM...they give away 5 goals in just over 5 mins and lose 5-2!
          Big grand prix today. Last race of the season. Lewis Hamilton could win the title.
          Got a firework display tnt at my mum and dads too which should be fun!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hubs ALWAYS dated short girls, then married me! LOL 'Course they're all as wide as tall now! LMAO
            Cym, our Georgia 'Dawgs' got beaten down by the Florida 'Gators' yesterday. Everyone is in mourning here. It is VERY serious rivalry!!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

cymru;458257 wrote: There is footie on tdy, but its pretty crappy!
              My beloved Cardiff lost 2-1 yest in a big game, and we lost both our top strikers, and i stayed up all night to watch new York play Toronto, N.Y 2-0 up with 9 mins to go, in complete control, and then BOOM...they give away 5 goals in just over 5 mins and lose 5-2!
              Big grand prix today. Last race of the season. Lewis Hamilton could win the title.
              Got a firework display tnt at my mum and dads too which should be fun!
              What are the fireworks for?
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ok, one more cup of coffee and I have to get to the housework. Ugh...Mr Tall man should be calling any minute. So far we have talked online and on the phone. He seems really nice. The American Hippie has disappeared. Feck him.lol

Comment

Did everyone fall asleep! This is worse than date night at my house! LMAO!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;458277 wrote: Did everyone fall asleep! This is worse than date night at my house! LMAO!!!
                    Still here Ruby. Struggling today. Will post about it in a few...
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

OK. LTG Hope everything's alright. PM if you need.
                      sigpic

Comment

You OK LTG?
                        dont keep it all in hun.....
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

USA's time changed last night, so I'm more OFF than usual. Maybe some of the others too.
                          sigpic

Comment

My hub is 6ft 6 and I am 5ft 6 so I can wear high heels which is lovely
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Dang, SO! You can hang ornaments on him at Christmas!
                              sigpic

Comment

People would think he was YOUR Daddy, Oney! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X