AF Army 2nd November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;458510 wrote: Well noticed Peri!
    Have posted on sunshines thread.
    You could be the Armys HR officer
    I posted there also.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes, good call Peri!
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Oney, LTG, Start and Peri,
        I slept late this am...I would never be sleep deprived...ever! I don't have any pics yet...son is busy with his "girls". I am waiting patiently (not really). I am SOOOo happy to see Cy back with us. How is everyone today? SO, Sorry about your dog walk and the rocket...what are people doing shooting rockets off in ressidential neighborhoods anyway?
        LTG, I didn't know you were getting skinny like Oney. Is that a recent thing? We've gotta get you two fattened up!! We don't want any army troops wasting away to nothing!
        Peri, I'll root for Broncos today for you. Colorado is our neighboring state after all.
        I'm going to have a bit of a problem with Rubes. Her team Georgia got trampled by my team Florida yesterday. I can see she is upset and I am over the moon, so I'd better lay low with this. (college football). Florida is doing so well we may play for Natl championship, who knows. I would love to see that. KriggenBottom
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hiya Kriggy poo!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I love that...HR officer...LOL. You guys are such a clever bunch. No wonder everyone gravitates here!!!!
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Krigs, you are our Intelligence officer. You have the best memory here!!!!

Comment

LTG, I forgot to tell you how sorry I am that your Dr is being such a D**K! As far as last night goes just jump back up on that horse, lady! What does alcohol do to your blood sugar levels? I think going back to your old Dr is a great idea! Keep us posted about your health, hun. Love Ya,K

Comment

startingover;458534 wrote: Krigs, you are our Intelligence officer. You have the best memory here!!!!
                  I second that!
                  Hi Grandma KriggenBottom!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Start, You are a silly girl. My memory isn't better than any single one of you and you know it!

Comment

OK, I am back home, after going through a 5-drawer chest in Mother's basement. Lots of miscellaneous junk; old pictures (more of them!) and clippings; and some old amber beads that I am keeping to re-string. The only pictures that I think are worth saving are some wedding photos from my mother's first wedding, in 1942 or around that time; I had never seen them before. I'll have to scan them and post one to show y'all. She was very beautiful. Also, a very fancy leather-bound Book of Common Prayer (Church of England), with a signature of the owner (maybe a relative, I don't recognize the name), dated 1897 in her handwriting. Pretty much perfect condition. Clearly, the owner didn't use it much!

It's a gorgeous day here, the dogs and I are out on the back porch. Lots of squirrels being hunted out here. So far, none caught.

Comment

Hiya Wipster,
                        You sound good today! You really have a big job on your hands dont you?

Comment

Really glad Sunshine started a thread. The other one was Watching And Learning Today (Walt). He is burried a little deeper in there. Haven't heard from him and I am concerned about him.

Thanks for the help troops! LOL
                          Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Send him a PM Peri. He should get a reminder in his email too

Comment

Hi Wippy,
                              You've got sun....No Fair!!! I have snow in the mountains and rain in the valley, with wind. Enjoy, my friend. I'll just stay snuggled up with my fireplace and my kitty. K

Comment

one2many;458547 wrote: ohhhh please post WIP, would love to see the pic!

Hiya kriggs..Intelligence Officer..I like it...you are hired....

Wip..will you be our Spiritual Officer???
                                Hell, are we all getting jobs now?...LOL!!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X