AF Army 2nd November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limers;458675 wrote: wip . I think your painting is a sign of great emotional intelligence , and you sure do have that, every post is a well though out post. Seems to me you were trying to make sence of your world before you could articulate it through words.
    That makes sense, Limers.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

i think soo , I agree. Its just a pity its out of sinque with most of the rest of the world...but i will keep on practicing!

Comment

But it's YOU limers and it's unique so beat away.....we'll always be listening!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Yes, Limers, that's right, that's exactly what little kids do... you would make a VERY good therapist, you have wonderful insight, along with a sense of humor (which many therapists do not have... and it is really important). Have you ever thought about doing that?

Kriger, I am good. Life during the 6 years since my mother has been nearby has been a struggle, and life in this year has been even more of a struggle, but things are looking up. Getting rid of the alcohol gives me a chance, anyhow!

Comment

and to me too WIP.
            And thanks for your thoughts .

Comment

kriger;458684 wrote: But it's YOU limers and it's unique so beat away.....we'll always be listening!
              thanks Krigs , it means alot.:h

Comment

WIP, I think the timing of you finding this picture is something of interest. It shows how far you have come in your journey from where it began.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes, Wippy, Oney is right. You are an inspiration to us all. I hope this journey ultimately brings you to your Peace and Happiness..you so deserve it. You do too Oney...I know you are working hard for that, as well.
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

im off to find my sence of humour...now where the hell did I leave it...be back later on!

Comment

See ya, Limers. Thanks for coming back :h
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Actually I hope all of us find our Peace and Happiness...we all deserve it!

Comment

Later, Limish

Comment

kriger;458695 wrote: Actually I hope all of us find our Peace and Happiness...we all deserve it!
                            Yes, we do!

Love your trophies!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Wip you know how much I respect and admire you. Well if you dont..I do. You have helped me so much on my journey through your insight and support and its just great to see you growing as well. You have changed a lot over the time you have been here wip and its a pleasure to watch.
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

kriger;458695 wrote: Actually I hope all of us find our Peace and Happiness...we all deserve it!
                                Agreed! And thanks for the lovely encouraging words, everyone. Good peeps here! I am so grateful to have you all as friends!

Wally, glad you like that new avatar! I like your new one, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X