I have hope -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have hope -

I just received this book a few days ago. It's not the first time I've been given a book on dealing with addiction. For some reason, I actually felt compelled to read the jacket. It interested me from the start. I never realized there was a "middle ground". It was my understanding that you were either a "hard-core" alcoholic, or you weren't. There really wasn't anything in the middle. Roberta Jewell's story is mine. I read the book in less than a day. I've ordered the supplements and tapes. I just need to set up the dr's appt. I am so ecstatic, relieved, and hopeful, that something like this exists. I haven't begun the program yet, but I am determined that this is going to work for me.

:new:

I have hope -

Welcome aboard!

Looks like you've already got a great plan laid out - which is awesome. Just remember to take things one day at a time and you'll be fine.
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

I have hope -

Welcome Cosmoguin!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I have hope -

Welcome to MWO,
        We are all a close bunch here and can offer lots of support on your journey....stay close and post often. We are all here to help you along your way. I look forward to your future posts. Kriger
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I have hope -

:welcome: You are off to a great start. I look forward to seeing you around. Stay strong.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I have hope -

Welcome. You are off to a great start!!!

Comment

I have hope -

welcom cos,you found a great site, gyco

Comment

I have hope -

Wellcome! Good lick on your new journey!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
                X