Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in this predicament???

Prest...

" freedom to drink is not freedom if you are not free to NOT drink." How powerful are those words? And so true.

We always think about our right to drink but we rarely think about those who choose not to drink. Similar to the smoking discussions.

Feel free to PM if you wish....

Comment

When I choose NOT to drink I expect to NOT be pestered by others for that decision. RESPECT BABY, that's what it's all about : )
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

So True, Heart

Comment

Starting - the next step is to take the advice everyone here has given, and that is if I want it badly enough I can make it happen. I'm sad to say yesterday was not an AF day, but this is a new day and the first day of the rest of my life. Once today is gone, it's gone - I only get one shot so I must make the best of it. Good luck to us all.

Smokey
          :thanks:

Comment

My hubby still drinks, but he only drank a lot when I begged him to get drunk with me. He did ask me last night why I want to quit drinking for. I think change is scary for everyone. On payday,(direct deposited) he could always expect me to be drinking when he got home from work. We're both in unchartered territory right now. He told me I wasn't bad, but my soul tells me different. I'm doing this for myself. I hope you find a way that works for you.
            MM

Comment

Working...
            X