• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 3rd November 2008

Oh yer, send me a link for the menu o2!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Fly by here. Everytime I post everyone scatters! Do I need a bath, Cym??? :bath2:
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That's a loaded question, Oney!! Let's just say spandex is not my friend!!!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OK, my pretties, it's off to the shower for me! Keep up the good work! Check in later! Hubs isn't here to dry my hair. Poor me!
          sigpic

Comment

one2many;459416 wrote: trying to find it Cy...can only find bleedin bar food at the min.....

LTG..Adam was mad after this new craze of football cards and he needed the official binder..Match Attax..or some shite....cost me 15 Euro...lucky I love him!!
            That's sweet of you!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;459419 wrote: That's a loaded question, Oney!! Let's just say spandex is not my friend!!!
              LMAO Rubes!!!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh no, Ruby's going solo with the hair!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh, Cym, I'm getting the recipe for an 8-layer White Chocolate Hummingbird Cake to make for Thanksgiving. Do you bake many cakes at the holidays?
                  sigpic

Comment

This is day 2 AF for me. Thought I would try doing something different. Going to the library. Any good reading material to suggest?

Comment

Hi, Nakeeta! Congrats on day 2! What kind of reading did you have in mind?
                      sigpic

Comment

Not sure just trying to stay out of my head. I did read Drinking A love Story by Caroline Knapp

Comment

Hi Nakeeta! Glad you made it here :wings:
                          What type of reading are you looking for?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh now reading material, you've come to the right place.
                            Hang on Nakeeta, back in a tick

Comment

I'm kind of out there with my reading right now. 'Mother Daughter Wisdom' Dr. Christiane Northrup, and 'Duma Key' Stephen King. Not really any love stories!
                              sigpic

Comment

What did I do last night - Tom Sykes
                                Dry - Augusten Burroughs
                                Sober for good - Anne M Fletcher
                                The alcoholism and addiction cure - Chris Prentiss
                                Easy way to stop drinking - allen carr
                                Stop Drinking - Beachamp Colclogh

Comment

Working...
                                X