• Show
Clear All

AF Army 3rd November 2008

Hi Kriger! Nov. 15 is just around the corner :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTg, I want to go when I can be of use to them and with my Son off work for the next 2 weeks, then I will be there when he goes back to work when DIL will need me. I am SO looking forward to it. Are you feeling better tdy, LTG?
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I am feeling a bit better. Just anxious to get to old doc again. Good news, though. I am tied for first place to win the football pool tonight...LOL!!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Good Deal, hun...I hope you win. Can't your Dr. sqeeze you in earlier than Dec 1? Try calling his offiice and ask them to call you when they get a cancellation...maybe that would work and you wouldn't have to wait so long.
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

No, I have to wait because of the insurance coverage switch. If it was just the office visit, I would pay out of pocket but I need blood work an that's too expensive. So I have to wait.
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Oney, Where ya been?
              Ltg, Gotcha, I understand that totally.

Comment

LTG, Do you have to use one of those little thingys to test your blood sugar levels all day long?

Comment

Yes, I use a meter and test strips are expensive. That's why I need a script.
                  When do the girls leave the hospital?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

BRB, I'm going to jump in the shower. I might get to work at 9am tdy instead of the usual 9:45 or 10. I like the morning part of the time change....I do NOT, however, like the dark early evenings!

Comment

O2M, that's cute!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oney, I am glad for you to have a weekend away from home...it will be so good for you, hun.
                        LTG, The girls go home this morning; I bet they are on their way or close to it right now....it is after 10am there right now. I'll be on the phone with them later on this afternoon. I'll let them get a little settled in.

Comment

LTG, Are you out of test strips right now?

Comment

hello everyone.

Comment

I have some Kriger. We paid cash.
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Limers!