AF Army 3rd November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

positive criticism I like to call it! har de har de har!

Comment

LookingToGrow;459256 wrote: We need to start thinking of names
      I'm thinking Slimey SO Starting One WIP Dee (who am I missing?) Krig Sea Rubes, if it's a girl. Still working on a boy! :naughtfeet:
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Love the baby feet!!!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LMAO, LTG!!!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

one2many;459262 wrote: So proud of you honey!

Awww thanks Oney....that is so sweet )
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

limers;459266 wrote: we never thought youd pass it either....he..he..he..!
              Awww slimeball, I would never have managed it without the faith you had in me :H
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

New you could do it! Congrats!!! roud:
                sigpic

Comment

O.K. Off to do more chores before I offend everyone!!! PS Willow is in heat! Chewing everything. Was outside all morning. Came in to eat, meanwhile I picked up a dirty puppy pad, turned around to pick up a clean one, and when I turned back around she had pooped on porch floor!! Fussed at her, went to get scooper, she jumped up on chaise lounge and PEED on the cushion!!! Now she's hiding from me. May be in a shallow grave by night time!! NOW SHE'S DIGGING IN MY CHRISTMAS CACTUS!
                  sigpic

Comment

Evening all. How is everyone tdy. Had a good day. Put some new curtain rails up and cooked lunch. Going to chill with the footie tnt and spend some time with ya all.
                    I am def NEVER having a dog!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cy, when you gonna change that depressing avatar??lol!

Comment

Got so many threads i want to have a look at. But first i need a bath!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Chef KP!
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Why depressing Lims?! I thought it was kinda cool in a d.j, bad bwoy hair sticking outta cap kinda way!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey Lt, how you feeling tdy. Get some stuff sorted? Keep clearing those plates before they fall. x
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

oh..okay, I will try and look at it from that angle, I thought it wa more Roy Cropper, coronation street , bad manbag day! lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X