X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Else Excited About the Election?

excited but scared as hell.

Can frogs vote in Australia?
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I'm praying that you will all vote in God's wisdom for the right person!!! Thinking of you guys!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I voted a week ago and I will be glued to CNN tomorrow!!!

Comment

Me and hubby are so ready to vote. I just want to know who the winner is gonna be. Hubby's company is talking about laying off the whole company here, but they're waiting for the election first to decide.
          MM

Comment

I am excited to vote and always feel lucky for the opportunity to do so when there are so many in this world who don't have the choice.

I feel very badly for Obama with his grandmother. Apparently she worked very hard during WWII and was the bread winner in the family for years, a strong woman.

Be
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I'm also excited to vote. Me and my husband will be up at out by 5:55 am and out the door. The polls open at 6am. I'm also very saddened to hear the news of Obama's grandmother passing a way. Whatever the outcome is tomorrow night, I truly feel she will be looking down at him proudly.
              September 23, 2011

Comment

I can't wait to vote, and I will be glued to the tv tomorrow night. Here's to hope......
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Can't say I'm excited, just worried. Tired of it all. Started out for one candidate, but after doing some reading and evaluating past ties, changed my mind. No good choice at all for me in this election, but I will vote. I always do. God Bless America.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                  X