Letters from Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letters from Santa

I know, I know, Halloween JUST got over. Believe me, I am not in the Christmas spirit just yet. But I just wanted to share something cool with all of you that have little ones.

Well, obviously I'm in Alaska....North Pole to be exact. Yup, right down the street from the big guy himself. And they have an awesome service where you can have letters from Santa, postmarked from North Pole, sent to your child. We have always done it for the kids in our family, and now you all seem like family so I thought I would share the info.

Santa Claus House - Home of the Original Letter from Santa - North Pole, Alaska
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Letters from Santa

You are so sweet Ak...i luv u!!!!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Letters from Santa

my kids are all grown but never no what gyco will do HOHHOOHO

Comment

Letters from Santa

:l to you all!

You better be good or I'll tell the big guy :H ho ho ho

Comment

Letters from Santa

That's great! They are already playing Christmas music in the stores!

Comment

Letters from Santa

Bump

Cause the letters are neat and it's getting closer to the big day.

Comment

Letters from Santa

This is great AKgirl, thanks for sharing this! I know some wee ones and three that think they are too cool but will totally freak if they get a letter from Santa himself! :h
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
              X