MWO Meetings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO Meetings?

Of course there are AA meetings, I was wondering if there have ever been MWO meetings? Or maybe not because most want to stay anonymous?

Just curious
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

MWO Meetings?

akgirl, there have been several MWO meetups but I don't know of any MWO meetings per se. We tried to have one here in the Philly area but it seems it just never worked out where it was a good time for all of us. I think it is a great idea if people are willing.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

Its just such a great program....makes you want to share the information.

Hopefully I'm going to meet Det and Morrison in Feb, that will be cool.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

I would also like to meet up. It would be nice if this site had a "convention" of sorts where we good wear name tags and really need them. I'd love to look at a tag and go so you're akgirl, etc!
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

MWO Meetings?

river0123, it would be nice. My father's family is from Minnesota. Wouldn't it be a hoot if we were related.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

Cuckoo ~ well, that would explain the mutual drinking problem a bit...:H
            You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

MWO Meetings?

janie;459794 wrote: Where are you going in Feb?
              Home, I'm originally from Las Vegas. Can't wait to see my family...and not have to worry about how much I'm drinking.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

Yes it would river, :H

Comment

MWO Meetings?

CuckcoosNest:

I noticed you live in NJ. If you are up to it, let's start a meetup in the So. Jersey/Philidelphia area. So far, I've participated in 2 meetups. Both were in NYC. We had a great time. Let me know what you think. - Reenie
                  September 23, 2011

Comment

MWO Meetings?

akgirl,

I met Determinator, Determinatrix and Morrison this past March when my husband had a convention in Vegas. While he worked, I was given the tour of Vegas and we walked for miles I think... just talking. It felt like we had known each other for years and I hope to connect with them again someday. What a great bunch of people.... I am jealous! Maybe I will just have to come back.... when are you guys going to meet? We keep getting these free weekends to Vegas since our last stay. Not including air fare obviously!
                    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

Feb 13th-21, I would love to meet as many as possible.

You guys ROCK!!! :l

Comment

MWO Meetings?

AK, Prest, yes by all means! Ill also be in Vegas in early Dec this year. Morrisson and Theme2be are both in Vegas so we'll have to just tear up the town in a hangover-free kind of way

also if anyone gets by Tahoe I'd be happy to meet up with you if you don't mind garlic breath!

anyone for a ski trip this year?
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

MWO Meetings?

Jan16-18th several of us are meeting in Florida! I am so excited I could cry....seriously. Some of us have been to hell and back together and now I will have a face.....any and everyone is welcome. We have like 7-8 so far. COME ON DOWN......
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

MWO Meetings?

brittzak;459909 wrote: I am so excited I could dry....seriously.
                            Is that a gorgeous Freudian slip?

Comment

MWO Meetings?

The Seattle Meet-Up was one of the best experiences of my life. If you feel you know someone well enough then by all means get out and meet them. It is fascinating to me that I know people I would have never otherwise known if not for the web (oh yeah, and my drinking problem).
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X