Clear All

MWO Meetings?

LOL...a typo...I am currently DRY...LOL and the meet will be DRY too

PS...I fixed it.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

MWO Meetings?

Hey Britt,

Where in Florida? There are quite a few of us here I think.

I may seriously look into the Vegas thing again.... that was so much fun! Det, are you scheduled to be there on business already?
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

Tallahassee...Jan 16-18.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

I am up for a meetup in north TX!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

MWO Meetings?

Macks mentioned a "chat dinner party" a long time ago. Where they figured out the time and everybody met on chat. Thats sounds crazy confusing but kind of fun.

Anyone remember how it went?
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

No but I would be up for that. Although not tonite!

Comment

MWO Meetings?

No, we would definately have to plan ahead and figure out the time. Since we are all over the place I'm not sure how they did it. It does sound like fun, but chat can already get crazy with 8-10, it would be wild to have more.

Maybe we should ask Mackers
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

I missed that one....when subs first started they used to have video chats...I missed that too. I can't imagine us all on chat at one time.....you are right....it gets crazy when 8 of us are there at once. Would be interesting.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

I remember those on occasion from my early days at MWO --- 2-3 years ago. (It was before Subscribers.) I never did it tho. I kinda like when there are lots of people on chat. One Saturday night there were 15 or 16 of us! Det, remember that? THAT was crazy.

Comment

MWO Meetings?

Midwest meetup?

Oh, and I am in Ohio. I would love to meet folks in this area. I know there are several Ohioans on MWO -- what about neighboring states? This could be the impetus I need!

Comment

MWO Meetings?

I remember the dinner party chat.... that was when MWO was very small and there were just a handful of us it seemed that ever went on chat, and we all knew each other. It was hysterical... I'll never forget it. I remember Tawnyfrog showed up late and said that one of us young people needed to get up and give her a chair.... she brought a cake and somebody dipped their finger in the icing... it took off from there and made for one of the funniest evenings I ever remember on chat.

But I think that could be hard to do with so many here now. There may have been another one later that I dont recall because I dont know if Macks had joined yet when we did the first one.
                        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                        X