AF ARMY NOV 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY NOV 4

O.K., Might as well get this ball rolling, since I haven't gotten to bed yet! Got involved in my work and didn't want to lose my inspiration! Hope to have a good sleep. Guess the other side of the pond will be here in a few! See everyone later. Happy election day, USA!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

AF ARMY NOV 4

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well. G/F is over in a bit, so wont be on here much today, but i hope everyone has a great day.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

Morning everyone!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

one2many;459927 wrote: Morning Vladders, how are things with you today?
        I'm fine - things don't bother me as much whilst at work! :H
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

Got bad wind though - it just keeps moving around inside my body and making embarrassing noises. Well, I'm not letting it out - surely that'll be more embarrassing. Mind you there are 3 men in the office, I could say it's one of them.

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

I could swear at one point it sounded as though a bomb dropped inside my stomach!!! It was like, 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!' Was sure everyone must have heard it.

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

Go for a walk round car park vladders not good to keep in :-)
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

I need to hold it in for another 2 hours.

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

U took my pic oney

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

I got tummy ache and no it's not cos I got wind
                    Think I need choc but am going to hold off a while

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

Morning All.

Spoke to Jasmine this morning at 8.30 before she went to playgroup to wish her happy birthday. Her little voice was so excited and she was wittering away 10 to the dozen telling me about all her new presents. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see her and give her mine unfortunately. Bought her lots of art/craft things yesterday so we can do lot's more collages and paintings together in the future (well that's the plan and what I'm going to tell her tomorrow!). I don't quite now what to feel today though as I'm kind of happy and sad at the same time!!. Just hearing her voice this morning brought a tear to my eye. She was so happy and I'm not a part of that happiness today because of the disputes over access. Still no word from her solicitor and just received today's mail which only had a letter confirming MY appointment with mediation services next week. So I'm still sitting here waiting on pins I guess wanting to know more and how Sal is to progress with it all. Feckin hate all this waiting about. Typical bloody addict behavior though innit? Want it all now (no yesterday!).

Vlads just let rip honey!! I'm one for getting it out and have no shame over my natural bodily functions (even in lifts!). Farting is as natural as you women having a period.

Starting glad to hear yesterday your round-trip was worth it in the end and you passed your first TMA.

Rubes hope things are going well for you and your son at the moment and he's coping well with the kids. Big day for my American friends today is it not??!!!. I'll be mightily shocked if Obama does not make it to the 'white' house!! (oh the irony!)

One, thanks to you and limers last night my 'urges' where somewhat at the forefront of my mind again!! THANK YOU! was beginiing to forget about the simple pleasures in life with all that's been going on lately. So today I'm relaxed and ready to tackle the rest of the day head on.

Cym have a good time with the g/f today and manage your time here well (if you get my drift!). It's good to see you posting regularly again anyway and if you have any unusual recipes for meals with haggis let me know!!!

To all who follow after this post too....

Love and Happiness to you all
                      Hips
                      xx
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

The wind seems to have subsided - wonder where it went? Probably in some dark pocket of my lower intestine where it can't move around. It's not come out that's for sure. Oh, I was wrong, there it is, 'Pooooooooooooooom...' Oh stoi, stoi, stoi!!!

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

one2many;459957 wrote: One, thanks to you and limers last night my 'urges' where somewhat at the forefront of my mind again!! THANK YOU! was beginiing to forget about the simple pleasures in life with all that's been going on lately. So today I'm relaxed and ready to tackle the rest of the day head on.

Are you thanking me or telling me I gave you urges to drink????
                          No dem other urges ya daft apeth!!!
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

Happy birthday to Jas...

and Hipps , any time mate, any time!

Comment

AF ARMY NOV 4

Hi Hips, Hi Slimeball!

Comment

Working...
                              X