Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I voted today....( Have a sticker that says so....!Ha! )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made to the polls at around 9:00 am. Not many people their at that time. The Press and News station keep telling us that their are long lines.....bull crap. If you go durning the non peek hours you'll be alright. IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

It's only 7:30 here, were waiting for daughter to go to school, then were going to get our sticker too!!
    MM

Comment

Lines were out the door at 6:45 am and parking lots were full at two polling places I went by this morning when I was running. Went to vote at 9:30 and got right through although it was still busy.
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

It makes you feel really good to vote doesn't it? I filled out my ballot yesterday and hubby dropped them off for us. I wore my sticker proudly all day.

:happy:
        Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Me and my hubby voted by absentee ballot a while ago. No sticker, but I really think if one doesn't vote one doesn't have the option to criticize as you are then not part of the solution. It's so funny, I work in a government office and we are absolutely forbidden to talk politics. What a time not to be able to discuss events! :H

Comment

Hart, Myself and Wife worked for the Feds. You could'nt put any signs in your yard perferring any perticular canedate. Like that was going to make a difference ! We have to do our job anyway, even if King Kong became President ! ha! IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I voted! Now I just have to stay off the internet and get things done today. We will have the TV on tonight! How exciting!
              Lila

Comment

Hey, did you hear? The "real" Joe The Plumber just got a speeding ticket and the police didn't give him a ticket because they were afraid it would reflect badly on their department so they just gave him a warning! LOL! I have to wait to vote to bring my 12-year-old because her teacher will give her extra credit. I think it's kind of unfair. What about the kids who's parents don't vote or who don't care enough to bring their kids?
                "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I voted....no lines. I was in and out in 10 minutes! Yeah.
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I got my sticker!!!! It was exciting! Can't wait for the results!!
                    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

I only had to wait about 40 minutes this morning, went at 10am. I got my sticker also and I love to vote! It makes me feel good and Bless to live where I do! Election night is like the Super Bowl for me...does CNN have any half time entertainment planned? LOL
                      "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Does anyone know when we find out the results??
                        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

No lines for me either -- it's a beautiful fall day, unseasonably warm, so we took a strolley-walk to the library to vote at about 10:30. My 2-yr old is wearing the sticker! Hubby took his sticker to Starbucks this morning for a free cup of coffee. I heard that someone (maybe Dunkin Donuts?) was giving out free donuts if you show your sticker, too.

Comment

akgirl;460265 wrote: Does anyone know when we find out the results??
                            Actual counting won't be done till tomorrow sometime, at the earliest, but solid predictions will probably be made by late night (tonight) or early morning (tomorrow)! That's what I hear. Watch CNN! ... Or, if you must... the other guys. (Starts with "F.")

wip

Comment

I got my sticker too!! I didn't have to wait at all!!! I think most of the voters in Florida voted early.

Comment

Working...
                              X