VERY UGLY INCIDENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY UGLY INCIDENT

hi rubes ,well done,my sister is crippled from birth,one leg shorter then the other,i thnk of all the surgeries and pain she endured,somtimes i wish i was a sourceror,and at the time they were mooning and dancing they had my pain,if they only new,or yours,im proud of you rubes,gyco

Comment

VERY UGLY INCIDENT

Hi rubywillow. Well done! I have so little patience for that type of behavior. I hope the police officers reminded them that those parking spaces are reserved for persons with physical disabilities... not mental ones. Walt

Comment

VERY UGLY INCIDENT

hehe on the mental part. Good one.

Comment

VERY UGLY INCIDENT

aiden;461315 wrote: Ruby, I manage a restaurant. One day this elderly gentleman came into my restaurant and calmly told me to go ahead and call the law as he had busted the headlights out of a car parked in a handicap space without a sticker. It took me a few minutes to grasp what he was saying. I am fortunate to live in a community where the law actually responds to illegal parking. The elderly gentelman agreed to pay for the headlights and all was well. I hope the recipients of his aggression learned thier lesson. My mother had a lot of physical problems before she died and would have been very hard pressed without the american for disabilities act. i don't agree with violance but kudo's to the elderly gent!
          Did you comp. the elderly gent's meal?...LOL!! :h
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

VERY UGLY INCIDENT

I saw a bumper sticker last week that this reminds me of people like that, it said...(the proof that there is INTELLIGENT LIFE out there in the Universe, is that they have not yet contacted us).HaHa...As Forest Gump would say...Stupid is as Stupid does.We just have to ignore STUPIDS like that.
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

VERY UGLY INCIDENT

wow I would have just mined my own business with this day and age people do strange things who knows they could have had a gun or somthing, its just not worth it, kinda like when people follow you to close and then they try to run you off the road or get in front of you and slam on the breaks to get you to hit them...

Comment

VERY UGLY INCIDENT

I know, Karb, but it's not my nature. I CANNOT ignore this type of ignorance and bullying! Hereafter, I will call the authorities. This is not the first time I have done something like this, and in even more isolated and dangerous circumstances. I lack the fear gene, somehow, and it's why I didn't tell my husband. That's not a good thing. I will work on safer ways to STILL bring attention to their lack of consideration for their fellow man. Hmmm, do you think this could reflect on my drinking pattern????
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

VERY UGLY INCIDENT

Rubes, I'm a bit late reading this but just wanted to say that I think you handled yourself like a champ... with dignity!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                  X