AF Army 6th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dogs cost more than most people's kids do! But they're worth it!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

SO, how is your mother doing emotionally with all this?
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That they are Rubes.

Totally understand about the hairdresser thing and fortunately Rich does too. I spend a fortune at the hairdressers and I said to Rich that I would curb it if I needed to with the job loss etc. He said it was important for me to keep feeling good so I there was no need!!!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh Rubes, she puts a brave face on it, but deep down I know she doesnt want to live her life like this

Comment

startingover;461409 wrote: That they are Rubes.

Totally understand about the hairdresser thing and fortunately Rich does too. I spend a fortune at the hairdressers and I said to Rich that I would curb it if I needed to with the job loss etc. He said it was important for me to keep feeling good so I there was no need!!!!
            I wouldn't bother, really, since my hair has vey little grey in it still, but I have high lights and low lights, and I have it foiled to get it like I like it, plus, now that it's getting long and I wear it straight, I have to keep it trimmed to keep it healty. So, it's really Hubs idea that I go. I SHOULD go every 6 weeks, but I end up going about every 10!
            Now that I'm going closer to home, if I like her, I'll go more often!
            sigpic

Comment

startingover;461410 wrote: Oh Rubes, she puts a brave face on it, but deep down I know she doesnt want to live her life like this
              I understand that. Watched my Daddy let go. It is, afer all, their decision. Do you have siblings nearby?
              sigpic

Comment

Your hub sounds lovely...

Comment

Well, I've never heard him described that way LOL, but he is, really, just don't tell any one!!
                  sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;461414 wrote: I understand that. Watched my Daddy let go. It is, afer all, their decision. Do you have siblings nearby?
                    I know....
                    I have a brother who is a couple of hours away, but he is having a tough time too, he lost his job a couple of months ago and is also suffering from depression. I try to put a brave face on for all of them

Comment

So sorry. You're holding up a lot on your end. We're here for you. I wish I'd had this place when my parents were sick. The night my Daddy past away, Hubs was out of town, and I came home to an empty house and lay on the floor with my old Wolfgang and cried into his fur. He was always there for me when I was otherwise alone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Rubes, I know that feeling....I cry into Larrys neck sometimes, trouble is he gets worried

Comment

I know. Wolfie was the most special dog. He seemed to understand everything. I miss him horribly.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning/afternoon everyone!
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi there LTG! Hows it going? Docs today isnt it?

Comment

Marbs, Oney, S.O., I am thinking about you all today. A lot of challenging stuff going on.

I am SURE Alfie will be fine. Obstructions are not that unusual. Puppies are strong!

S.O., you know that many of us know what you are going through... my situation with mother and job, too, has been similar, recently. Overwhelmingly difficult. But when I was drinking it seemed MUCH worse, if that is even possible... and of course, it is.

Marbs of course it will start slow... all businesses do.... just be strong, stick it out, and I am sure you will do just great!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X