AF Army 6th November 2008

Hi Sea! I love your plans for this evening!!! Very happy for you :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Krigs
      How is it going?
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

kriger;461565 wrote: LTG, We had about an inch last night and there is propbably some black ice on the roads but it looks beautiful out with bright blue skies and lots of sun. One of those days to go out and take some pics....if I do that Iwill post some here for all to see. I do live in a very beautiful area with majestic mountains just a stones throw away.
        Oney, How long did the Dr say you would be waiting for Alfie to be "out of the woods"?
        Utah is a beautiful state. When I left CA to move to Canada, we drove across Utah in the snow. It was awesome!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG, Do you mean hubby and youngest son? Youngest 22yo son is causing me some serious anguish. It is such a long story but he just got withdrawm from the program he was in to become a massage therapist and stands to lose lots of $$ if he isn't successful in the appeal to get back in. I am furious because it is all his doing and he is letting it happen. So much $$ is at stake and he is not addressing the problem as such. He needs to finish this program....he really wants this but he seems to be giving up. I am at my wits end and he is very defensive when I try to talk to him about it. I need to let it go because he is 22 yo and it is HIS life but I still have lots of anguish over it. He seems to be growing up with our "heads in the sand" approach to life...that is what saddens me the most. He does not drink (probably because he was disgusted with us) and he doesn't do drugs so I am happy for that but....
          I don't want to drink but I am getting VERY frustrated with him.
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thanks Oney
            I will continue to prayer for Alfie. Off to bed now folks. As it is, I am only going to get about 4 hours of sleep, and will probably look rough, and scare off Mr. Long legs. LOL, Peg Leg and Long legs. So much, for Warm Hands.lol. OMG, watch, he will be at the meeting tonight!! Oh my, what a life I lead. Any day sober is a Great Day. Love you all, and will give you all the inside scoop.:h
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi Sea, Have fun on your date tnt! It sounds wonderful!
              Oney, glad to hear he woke up...it is a good sign. I'll be waiting for more reports.
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Kriger, how is the baby?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'm sure she is doing fine...I haven't spoken to my son in a couple of days. I text him occasionally...I think they are just sleep deprived right now. No pics yet!

Comment

Glad Alfie had his op One, I lit a candle for him today...Hope everyones well, will be back later. Got my essay done!

Comment

Hi Limers! Great job on the essay! :h
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M, did you eat yet?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Well, it's a start :h
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh my gosh. A lot going on with this thread today. I'll just say one giant prayer for everyone. Including a special one for Alfie. Poor little darling. My heart hurts thinking of you guys.

PLEASE keep us posted.

Love and prayers

Mich
                            :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                            AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Hi Michaela!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi LTG!
                                :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                                AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Working...
                                X