the wiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wiz

just tht id tell all i get another cordazone shot on monday,in the left arm,shoulder and neck,suppose to be more painful then the finger,hopefully it will turn out as good as the finger,also i go for another mri the next day,should be another interesting weekend b4 i go in,thank goodness for this place,nothing else to say but i hope all are well your gyco

the wiz

I had those shots for my shoulder when I was grooming and showing dogs.They helped but the shot hurt like HELLLLLLL !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

the wiz

(((Gyco)))

I hope you get good pain relief from them :l

Comment

the wiz

Take it easy Mate...
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

the wiz

I don't know what this is about, but I do send you my best wishes, Gyco.

And great avatar, btw.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

the wiz

I have had cortisone shots in my knees and feet and they really hurt!!! Ouch! Hope you are okay!

Comment

the wiz

Gyco, my thoughts are with you hun. I hope it helps and isnt too painful.
              You are right, thank goodness for this place
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

the wiz

Have had the shots, too Poet. I looked around exam room and doc asked what I was looking for... told him the mule that kicked me!!! LOL. Anyway, after several more (and they help so much long term) I'm going in soon to have 4 in my neck/spine, but they're going to sedate me because they're so painful. Hope your's help you a lot, and for a long time. Chronic pain is a :biatch: , and causes many to drink to numb it. We trade one pain for another. Two wrongs don't make a right, you know. Anyway, hope your body gets some relief, my friend, and you can concentrate on living.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                X