One for the pc savvy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the pc savvy.

It`s O.K.......you can laugh if you wish........I admit it.......am not in the least pc savvy, so.......here`s where those of you who are come in!!! :H

Pc crashing.........msg says something about me needing a driver update for my graphics card........don`t quite understand why, since bloody pc is around 7 wks old. Could take it back to retailer, but........is a wee bitty heavy and........am not payin` the taxis!!!! :H I don`t know how to determine which graphics card is installed in pc???? :H

Can anyone help???

Star x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

One for the pc savvy.

Do you have Windows Vista by any chance, Star?

I don't know the answer personally but my BF is a PC technician he knows it all.

Let me know if it is Vista and I will reply in the morning.

Comment

One for the pc savvy.

Hi Star..

click start...control panel...device manager..open the display adapters tag..
      write down the name of the graphics card...find the website and they should have the latest drivers available for download..

Good luck
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

One for the pc savvy.

Star if you have an option to run windows update, that may give you updated drivers as well.
        Marcie

Comment

One for the pc savvy.

Cheers guys. You`ll never guess!!!..........I discovered the retailer had supplied me with a Vista disk, complete with driver updates. Am such a ninny!!!! :H All good now.

Star x

Comment

One for the pc savvy.

Well thanks for wasting a few minutes of my day wondering about your PC. I'm blessed to know you. HUMPF!!
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

One for the pc savvy.

"I`m blessed to know you.".........God!!! You don`t mean to tell me that you`ve only just realised this, hip??? Men!!!!! ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
              X