Clear All

af army thread....8/11/08

Sea, so sorry to hear that about your kids :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Awwhh Oney, he is here cos of YOU!!
      Mind you I can be quite wise sometimes so you would do well to listen to me :-)
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I gotta get ready for work Ugh.
        I can only hope that this episde will deter them from drinking for a bit, and that they don't turn into me.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Trouble is Sea it didnt deter any of us did it? That is whats so feckin scary

Comment

Sea, best of wishes and prayers for you :wings:
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

you ask away. I love talking dog.
              I have just had to give mine valium, the fireworks are making them shit themselves.
              was tempted to take some myself lol

Comment

Starting, how has your day at the ocean been?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh LTG its lovely. The sun was out and the dogs played in the surf. It was quite windy so it cleared a lot of cobwebs out of my head.
                  It great staying with Richs parents too, they spoil us and let us relax

Comment

I want a membership at club Starting...LOL!! Any rooms available?
                    Don't you think the ocean air does wonders for your head?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh they would love to have you LTG!

I will move near the sea as soon as I can. I am happy here....
                      Maybe sooner than I think with no job!!! lol

Comment

Anyone hear from KriggenBottom today?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

nope not seen her....

Comment

Evening ALL! (in a typical British Bobby innuendo style voice).

One is that your chubby little hand on his belly!!lol So glad to hear about Alfie hon. Got back before after dropping Jasmine off and was surprised to have the most civil conversation with Sal I've had in months. We actually had a joke about my 'inbred' toenails!. Unfortunately my appointment on Tuesday means I have to go get the bastard things re-dressed at hospital on Wednesday morning and then I'm straight over to Liverpool for my first appointment with the mediation services. So I won't get to see Jasmine till next Saturday but we have come to terms with an agreed arangement at present where I will still see her every Sat/Wed without any overnight stay at present. I say agreed though only untill I get things sorted with mediation and gain that back. So although I'm only getting restriced access at present I'm glad we are at least on talking terms again and I get to see my little girl twice a week.

So today I'm over the moon that things are getting back on track with my access. Now! If I could only bag meself a rich old woman I'll be set up for life! Lottery numbers may come tonight who knows! If all else fails and the shit really does hit the fan I'm moving to a commune in Amsterdam where you will never hear from me again!

Sorry for not catching up with the thread and jumping in at the deep end. Limers can't believe you started this mornings thread!!lol I was around but was waiting for someone else to make the move first!! Starting how's things with your mum today hon? Don't know why, but I kept thinking of you and your situation last night while trying to play the Playstation2. I normally play that thing when I'm in need of some distraction myself and want to totally immerse myself in another fantasy world. Lara Croft being a favourite!!. But somehow last night I couldn't concentrate and delve deeper into the pryamids etc because I was thinking of you and your mum!! So big hugs go out to you my friend and to all the rest of the army tonight. I'm gonna be posting a lot of tunes and comedy tonight in the Saturday night jams and comdey thread that IAD started as I'm in one of them musical moods tonight.

Love you all my friends
                            Hippie
                            xx
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hi Hippie!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

awwwhh Hips, I am so glad things are better for you hun!

Thanks for the thoughts but I am sorry they interrupted a Lara session!
                                Mum isnt good she is staying with my brother this weekend and I am trying not to worry.
                                Need hugs right now....thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X