af army thread....8/11/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay strong Bandit. I know what you mean, everyone is sinking beers here too!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

good luck Bandit...just listen to the disintagration of the quality of their conversation and you will have a great laugh all night!

Comment

And remeber that in the morning they will feel like shite and you wont!!!

Comment

Thanks Starting and what do mean Limers - disintegration of their conversation, that would mean it was fairly ok to start with! - Just been offered a line of hope from my next door neighbour to have a bit of an AF knees up with her and her friend who is over from the States - she's 7 months preggers so no booze involved there and her BF will be in here drinking with mine so that has worked out well. She also knows where I am with the whole AF thing so at least I can talk to her about it all.
          xx
          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

That is great Bandit. A gift from God for you!

Comment

Just catching up a bit! Nice save for you, Bandit. I was going to suggest you come up with something that would rock the guys buzz and keep your mind off AL, vaccum under their feet, discuss your menstrual cycle probs w/husband while they squirmed, etc., but neighbor saved the day!!!. Save, sane (?) and sober here for me, even tho Hubs has beer in fridge. Too happy with my life now to give that piss a second chance!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Go Rubes !!!! Great to hear!!!!

Comment

Thanks,
                  Ruby - sadly, vacuming and discussing my menstrual problems would have zero effect, if it does not directly interfere with their ability to drink beer then to no avail I am afraid.
                  Husband's turn to look after the kiddies in the morning though so must make sure they are up nice and early. See you all bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow
                  xx
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Have fun Bandit!

Comment

Oney!!!!!!

Comment

He's feeling better then!

Comment

Remember how you loved, prayed, and worried for him when he becomes his little healty booger self again!!
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;463441 wrote: Just catching up a bit! Nice save for you, Bandit. I was going to suggest you come up with something that would rock the guys buzz and keep your mind off AL, vaccum under their feet, discuss your menstrual cycle probs w/husband while they squirmed, etc., but neighbor saved the day!!!. Save, sane (?) and sober here for me, even tho Hubs has beer in fridge. Too happy with my life now to give that piss a second chance!
                            thats a good one rubes...lmao

Comment

I just had my first food of the day, a frozen Kashi meal, black beans & mango salsa with 7 grains. Had pepper, onion, carrots, etc. SO good, all natural, vegan, organic.
                              sigpic

Comment

limers;463455 wrote: thats a good one rubes...lmao
                                If he aggravates me, I aggravate him!!! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X