• Show
Clear All

af army thread....8/11/08

Run, Starting, run...
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;463478 wrote: Son says DIL asked to stay at their house when she has the girls, and he won't let her. He feels bad, but I told him he's right. If he gives in, he's enabling her. Told him it would be like me going to work in a bar, or a drug addict working in a pharmacy. She made this mess. She has nowhere to go but BF, and she can't take girls there. Son wants to have g'daughters party next Fri afternoon, (I'm going to help) and DIL is having a bitch-fit. He says next he will make her an offer (which she will refuse) then they will go to court. We don't think she has told her mother, or that she has money for a lawyer. She STILL can't understand about the money. Thought she would get house and girls and money, and move BF in there!!
      What type of offer? An offer to stay away...LOL!!
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Exactly, O2M!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Time for me to get some shut eye now....
          Night night and sweet dreams everyone
          Give Alfie a big kiss from Aunty Farting wont you Oney.
          xxx
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Night Staring! Sweet dreams by the sea...
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

night Start.

Comment

Limers, love the new avatar!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sorry, had to do stuff. I'm so organized I hurt!!! Son makes her an offer of what she gets as far as stuff, money, visitation, and divorce. She won't take it cause she doesn't believe she's screwed herself into the ground. Has told her fam it's all my son's fault. They need to come to court!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

She threatens to keep me & girls apart, which she knows will hurt him, me & girls, but she took them for 3 nights on trip with druggie boyfriend and slept in same room with them, in HIS bed!!!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Night, SO. Sleep well. Hope you have a peaceful night and day tomorrow. Tell your mum she has an American 'daughter' who wishes her well, and that she soon finds ease for her pains. She's in my prayers, honey.
                      sigpic

Comment

hello again...

Comment

G'day there Limer's... just lurking, and seems to be pretty quiet here...

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

hiya Mr. G , did you win any money at the races?

Comment

Limer's. nup... didn't have a bet. A couple of Irish horses racing too... Is the Melbourne cup a big deal over there?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

It's a public holiday here...a bloody horse race!..only in Oz..

Comment

Working...
                                X