af army thread....8/11/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;462882 wrote: yeah, they were disappointed but it could not be helped, will sort Wob out later.
    make sure ya do! Well you have to do what you have to do , cant be helped.

Comment

no, i just let it flow, and bought some extra soft bog roll!!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yesterday was the absolute peak of leaf season here! Didn't want to go out, but did, and so glad, 'cause leaves were stunning. Bought tons of candy 1/2 price (Halloween) to put in Christmas stockings (call me El Cheapo!).
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

O2M, soooooooooo VERY happy for you!!! :h
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;462888 wrote: Yesterday was the absolute peak of leaf season here! Didn't want to go out, but did, and so glad, 'cause leaves were stunning. Bought tons of candy 1/2 price (Halloween) to put in Christmas stockings (call me El Cheapo!).
            LMAO!!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

watched the film 'jumper' last night. Dont waste your money on it peeps, it is shite!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Ah thats great Oney , poor little begger must have been in terrible pain!

Comment

Tip of the day cymru...Babywipes are great for sore arses...cold aswell..
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

do you have piles Cy?

Comment

Hubs dog got on table once, into my purse, and ate package of fudge! My dog would have died. We weren't sure which one it was till we saw all the chocolate on her white chin! She vomitted and had diarrhea 24 hours (Hubs cleanup!), and was hungry next morning!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

oh yes mack, ive been on the baby wipes!!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

LookingToGrow;462890 wrote: LMAO!!
                          It doesn't SAY Halloween! LOL Anyway, daughter doesn't let her kids have candy, so her 3 will be INHALING it before she can take it away! Always SO funny! :H
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a pile , had it since Alex was born , he was 10lb 2 ozs you know....

Comment

just wanted to share...caring is sharing.

Comment

yes limey i do, and its very upsetting, so please dont take the piss
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X