• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af army thread....8/11/08

I will try not tooo, I promise.

Comment

limers;462897 wrote: do you have piles Cy?
      We REALLY need a medical thread!!! LMAO!! (and I say that with all consideration, Cym!)
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LOL. what exactly are piles anyway?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

really glad ive got the kids over tdy, cause with all this sport, it would be very tempting to drink. Lots. So im happy im baby sitting so i stay sober.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I suffer from serious cases of the Knobby Stiles....Not nice
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/694076=4305-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

limers;462901 wrote: I have a pile , had it since Alex was born , he was 10lb 2 ozs you know....
                Limers, my son was big, and I've always told him he's been a pain in the a*% since! LOL
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What time is the fight on?

Comment

knobby stiles?

Comment

rubywillow;462913 wrote: Limers, my son was big, and I've always told him he's been a pain in the a*% since! LOL
                      Rubes , that very touching , funny thing is I have been known to say the same thing to my son....imagine that!

Comment

Prob about 3 a.m u.k time. Its on setanta. Should be good.
                        Great start to the footie limey. Your really missing out!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

limers;462915 wrote: knobby stiles?
                          Slang for piles..He was a utd player

Comment

im off for a while ...my heads banging and i need to get ready to go out and buy food and rent dvds...not danger of me drinking tonight as i feel crap! Sats are my bad day as you all know so im happy about it!

Comment

cymru;462917 wrote: Prob about 3 a.m u.k time. Its on setanta. Should be good.
                              Great start to the footie limey. Your really missing out!
                              I will stick with Fred Clause ...thanks tho Cy!

Comment

oh I see....lol!
                                Thought it was some nasty disease of the family jewles lol

Comment

Working...
                                X